Reviews for With Tongue
Roonya chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I can't describe how much I loved this. Well, all your LaviYuu writing. I don't even know what to say.

It's so amazing how Lavi's perspective is built up slowly until you have all the pieces of the puzzle and it's so touching and poignant that he loves him in this way (the only way allowed to him) - and loves him despite knowing that their love is not permitted to grow freely. I agree with another reviewer that two of the best lines are 'Kanda loved part Forty-Nine of a story that has lived eighteen years. / And Lavi, he loved Kanda's voice and palms and navel and cheek hipbone.' They sum up the whole message of the fic. And this is then followed by the 'twist/climax' (for lack of a better word) which is 'But Kanda didn't know that, and for as long as Lavi could touchtastesee Kanda's shoulder blades, then there wasn't much of a difference. / Not enough of a difference to make a difference.' So, he does truly love him, but because of his restrictions as a Bookman, he can't admit it to himself as directly as he would like. It's subtle and genius :D (like all your writing!)

I can't believe this was your first DGM fic... I'm in awe.
Marcia Andrea chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Hermoso. Puede que haya leído esto tarde, pero lo ame, porque fue simplemente grato el hacerlo, así que felicidades por tu fic, quedó precioso.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
What an awesome idea you came up with here! It makes so much sense, and you delivered it with good writing and creative thought. Well done!
second soul of a cat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
radiating angst n the relationship and everything so truuuuue though D: and I could just go on & on about this and that and how I love EVERYTHING about this but nobody has a patience like a glacier, so-

well anyways *hug* hearmelaugh for life~ I love your writings \(o)/
smokingace chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
wah, i approve! oh them both. i think lavi could really break kanda's heart :

'Kanda loved part Forty-Nine of a story that has lived eighteen years.'

murderously brilliant.;;
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Jesus! Lavi is SO IC! I could SEE those two doing it; I could see Lavi loving Yuu's body without loving Yuu and something told me that this is not true; that he loved him, he only didn't want to admit, because if he did so he would lose everything.

Yeah, weird, but is how I think!

Loved! :3

Kisses!

Hiei-and-shino
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
yo

read two of your dgm stories, and i simply love the way you write. it's fun reading, and i hear lavis voice in my head whenever i read a new sentence. you are fantastic.
adiosyesterday chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Well, this is just gorgeous.

What is up with you, always with the
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I seriously was way too busy with the RK fest. to notice this but now I am totally obsessed with your RK works! *u* Not the usual just for laughs fics (that you do so well), this is more like the deep mellow love fics (that you also do oh-so-well~)!

Fav. line: "Kanda loved part Forty-Nine of a story that has lived eighteen years. And Lavi, he loved Kanda's voice and palms and navel and cheek and hipbone." I love your concept of Rabi loving Kanda in bits and pieces that Bookman had no restrictions over, he seems like the type of guy who knows the rules by heart and work around it for his own beneficial reasons XD

You work magic with these two~ v I can't wait for more of your RabiYuu works :)

Kuro~
lordvio chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Um...I am amazed... God, why aren't you writing more D. Gray Man stories? *Weeps* I am an abominable fan of Yuulen, but your stories make me love LaviXYuu pairing. Really beautiful...
me who else chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
omg

omgomgomgyou published this!

and didn't tell me

*should feel betrayed?*

gods, i said it once and i'll say it again, i love lavidenial 3
Vastrea chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Loved it, really.

You succedeed in telling exactly Lavi's perspective.

Even if we - poor fans XD - pretend to think he can love like any other man, he can't ;_; Truth hurts, as they say.

Amazing job _

~Lisya
withbothhands chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
doncha just love when you write a review to a totally amazing author and your internet decides to just die right there?

because i know i do. /sarcasm

anywho, that was just wonderful!

lavi would think about it like that. it's just a good thing that he's smart or else he might never have thought of that little loophole and i wouldn't be able to enjoy this lil drabble.

or it's a good thing that you're smart so you could make him smart?
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very very good. It is poignant and raw and speaks volumes of what Lavi's perspective could be.

I like it very much, and I am actually surprised it has so few reviews *sighs* But the fandom is very quiet lately, surely gone cold due to the long hiatus.

So few people are reviewing, such a pity.

I like the fact that Lavi is trying to cheat himself, loving Kanda by parts because he still feels tied to his fate of being a Bookman and thus, not allowed to love in "wholes". So he loves by halves, which is so Lavi-ly stupid because anyway he loves Kanda.

*pats Lavi*

And Kanda is never one to do things by halves (he dies completely each time, so hey, he is a guy who gives his everything) so even if he loves this 49 personality, I bet once he makes his mind, he will say 'f-ck it' and love the whole past masks too.

*whistles* Long review is long, or what? XD