Reviews for Greg, why did you do this?
ioanna941 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
amazing chapter!

thanks for the update and please publish next chapter quickly cause i can't wait for more!
Evanescence Immortal Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
As nearly everyone else has pointed out already, House would NEVER do that. But the storys good so far.

Btw, I wouldn't mind being raped by House. ;)
LegendaryHighFive chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
I LOVE IT! Thanks for continuing! Youshould get Wilson and Cuddy to talk to Theodore/House
TetraFish06 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
This story just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for more :)
micopacmanlovessmacked chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Ok so, the first chapter was amazing...And I read all the others as well... I swear I am crying...I's so dark and cruel but it feels so truthfull. Fabulous story! Update soon.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Please kill that bastard Jay-E. People like him don't deserve to live.
kosbe90210 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
ok first of all, i have to say this story is morbidly fascinating to me... i wish i could stop reading this coz the content is really dark and let's be honest, delves into human suffering that is for a fact happening everyday but we'd rather just be ignorant of to avoid truth that we really are capable of such cruelty... rape is rape, there are no if's and but's... you're dead on about rapist and also baby killers get the brunt of heinous act inside a penitentiary... second are the technical stuff, i'm very particular about this... from what i know of the criminal justice system, you can't have an indictment let alone trial without a complaining witness and compelling evidence to charged someone of a certain crime... words alone of someone other than the victim's without any evidences to go along with it is hearsay... even if the accuser confessed, without enough evidenced to support the charges, you don't have a crime let alone a trial and jail time... but i guess, you're not after the technical stuff but more on how it will flow with the story... i get that... and lastly, you didn't explain the root that caused this domino effect... why did she cheat on house?... you gave detailed importance to the effect but not the causing factor... i think that's the big elephant in the room in this story... you gave importance to everything else but not the critical one... maybe then, the title "Greg, why did you do this?" can be answered... overall, kudos to your originality and characterization of crimes happening today and for captivating your readers with this story be it a negative or positive one...
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
This is so sad! Surely Cuddy could say he was mentally unstable when he confessed?
milar chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Nothing says I love you like a little rape, eh? Sorry but this fic is disturbing: he rapes her because she cheated on him and we're supposed to feel sorry for him hoping that Cuddy'll forgive him and taking him back? Are you kidding? I don't care if he was hurt or drunk, he raped her! Nothing can justify a felony so serious and vile. And also they're both totally ooc: House would never ever hurt someone in such disgusting and horrible way, there's a big difference between a cynic, caustic doctor and a rapist. Plus Cuddy'd had fought with everything she got for both her and him sake.

Again, sorry but your House is disgusting and you managed to make me hate him: if you wanted to write a story like this one I don't get why you did do it using this show's characters.

One last thing: a reviewer wrote 'she deserves more pain then him' and 'he was trying to figure a way to hurt her, and he found it, it was a sick and bad way, but it was a way' and you didn't feel the need to said nothing about it? Well, I suppose you agree with him/her that, even if 'sick and bad', rape is justifiable if you think your victim deserves pain.

Really, I have no words. I find that reviewer's comment disgusting to say the less and this story is not better :(
PDubou chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
I can't say I like the story because its deep and dark OOC. However, I was thinking that if you can make this a hallucination, I would read more. Right now, I just don't want to read it.
TetraFish06 chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
This is wonderful. So heartfelt; it feels so real! I hope you get to continue it...this is really great writing. Your plot is excellent.
Thjazi chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Hi!

I like your story very much (even if it is quite sad and slightly out of character for both House and Cuddy). I hope you plan to tell us why did Cuddy cheated on Housen because I can't find a valuable reason for that.

I was thinking : Even if John reported House to the police for raping Cuddy, as long as she doesn't want to confirm that, House should not be arrested, (well, that's what I think, now, I am French, and I don't know how it works in the US).

I really really really hope House and Cuddy will be able to talk and learn how to love again (each other if that's possible) and that House will quickly get out of the prison he is now..

Keep going on!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Shit, this is rough. I hope he ends up with Cuddy. Somehow. And Theodore better protect him from that pig.
Demendora chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
It's enought! He suffered enought!Kill him!
Natasha Cantrell chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
I like this story so much! I love the dark scenes and harsh words and the deep emotions that run through from start to finish. I would definitely keep reading as long as you intend to keep going. I hope Cuddy tries to visit him at the prison and gets him out of there!

I just have to say, some misspelt words make it hard to read. It's probably just me, but towards the end when you say "rapper" I didn't pick up on it as the word it was intended to be. My mind went to rap artist or something when it should've gone to "rapist" instead. But I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for more!