Reviews for To The Bone
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Hi there. I think i have probably commented on this before. Im wholockian99 im just not logged in right now. I just wanted to say that i love this story and for me it has a whole new light. My family and i are currently awaiting tests to see if my mother has cancer. To be honest it has been the hardest and longest 10 days and we are trying to prepare for the worst but there is nothing you can do to prepare yourself for that kind of news.
Cynthia chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
This was a beautiful,well written story. I enjoyed reading it very much. I cried when Sandy died, was angry with Chloe and Sam's friends that had stayed away when he needed them most. I got angry at John for his poor choice of words towards Sam. After all, the kid just came out of a depression! Loved Dean and his big brother mode.
Cynthia (a Dean-girl) _
Cynthia chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I'm kind of liking Sandy. I'm a little hesitant that since she is sick, she may leave Sam too. That will break his heart. My fingers are crossed, though. He needs this after the Chloe disaster.
Cynthia chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
I am so not liking Chloe right now! Being put off by Sam's illness is one thing, but hooking up with the janitor and now, a football player; rude!
himrqwerty chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
is there a more effective way of making me bawl into my shirt and break my heart?
himrqwerty chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
um
can we break my heart a bit faster here? The slow painful break is not very kind. Then you had to fucking break the pieces.
FUCK YOU AND THIS FABULOUS FIC FILLED WITH THE WINCHESTER LUCK AND DAMMIT ALL IF THEY GET ANY MORE BAD NEWS IMMA KILL A BITCH
Guest chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
This was FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing!
Meg chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Hey! I LOVE the story! You're style of writing is really nice to read, and I'm loving the plot twists! I know you wrote this a while ago, so I'm sorry for bringing it up, but this is really bugging me. If Dean was bleeding because something hit his aorta, he would've bled out in less than a minute. Usually about 12-15 seconds. Someone could be on the operating table, but if their aorta ruptures, there's nothing that can be done and they bleed out in less than a minute. It would not be physically possible for Dean to be alive. Again, I love the story and am planning on reading and enjoying the rest of it and possibly more of yours, it was just that one detail I noticed. :)
dani chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
this was so good! would you ever consider doing a sequel? Like mid season 1 or whatever it comes back. Idk i just really like all your stories
Luzith chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
Wonderful job
tellytha chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
I love this story. It was beautifully written. You had me worried there for a second. I thought it would have a sad ending. Keep up the great work.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
That was different than most cancer fics. i really loved the dream part. had my pulse racing. ) i enjoyed this. john was kind of awkward in this. nice job. i really liked the hurt dean aspect you threw in there. i have noticed a trend with your fics as your name suggests they are either dark or twisty and sometimes both! thank you for the fantastic fic, chelsea. )
isha-chan chapter 23 . 6/5/2010
This story really got to me...

I normally am too lazy to write reviews *blushes* but I HAD to write something this time. I even signed up in here for this

I started crying when Dean had the nightmare about losing Dad and Sam and I cried when Sam's girlfriend broke up with him. I even dreamed about this story this night.

It's really intense.

So... that's all I wanted to let you know And I'm glad you gave them an happy end. I don't want to know how much I would have cried if Sam had died in the end ;_;
friendly chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
awesome job.. great story
Sylvie91 chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
Hi!

This was an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us :-) John did disappoint me in this chapter though. Anyway, I am so excited to her that you are doing a sequel to My Brother's Heart! I can't wait to read that and the other stories you have planned :-)

Sylvia