Reviews for Dance With Me
Aeidhryn chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
The only thing I could think of while reading this was the fact that the waltz used to be considered somewhat scandalous- torsos touching, etc etc.

Hmm.

Team ganging up? Yes, definitely.

Random suggestion/hypnotism leading to dancing classes? Meh.

Still fun, of course.
Viktorija chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I liked job!:)
Rina-the-Brave chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
One word to sum it all up: Marvelous.

I love this one, it felt like I was there and then I blushed at thinking I was invading their private moment. Very good descriptions. :)

Rina
khalek-aeryn chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
*sigh* i wanna see them all dance...but who will Cho dance with? :P
JelloFanatic123 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
I really loved this chapter!
Habeous Corpus chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
aw! good finish. This was really nice. (Fluff done right. Can't beat it!)
Frogster chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
M, lovely. Love the bit about Lisbon missing their sparring matches and always having to yell at him. I miss that too. And Jane is such a sweetheart, despite his devil-may-care attitude. Planning that all for Lisbon showed his true sweet side. (Although wondering how he got her dress and shoe sizes is probably left unanswered.)

Can't wait to read more from you!
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Beautiful ending. It leaves so many questions unanswered, but I like that.

Thanks for writing.
music-and-fairytales chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Oh no! It's over! *cries* That was so awesome! I absolutely loved it. Every second of it. Genius idea, and so well written. Great work. Thankyou for writing this. Jenn x
Divinia Serit chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Aw! That was too freaking cute! Dancing a waltz in the rain...sigh, I'm in love!
WildDaisies10 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed the ending!

I'm looking forward to more stories from you! :)
lil smiles chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I just melted into a buttery mess. Thanks ;)

Posting link to forum, yes? :D
SpaceAnJL chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Yeah, he would look...edible. When Lisbon's brain over-rides her body, she is going to kill him, though. Or at least beat him up - though he'd probably enjoy it.

(omg, I do so hope you didn't have 'Lady In Red' in your head when your wrote this...*snerk*)
x-gemarrrr chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
o I'm intrigued as to how this is going to end :D:D good so far, update soon :D x
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
I feel bad for Lisbon more so than Jane. She's also brought up some good points. What is Jane going to do now though?

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.