Reviews for Shades of white
Kalanthe chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
To all those who are reading this:
Hello, this is/was Saphiress, I stopped writing fan fiction for a couple of years and when I wanted to get back into it I forgot my account information so I couldn't access my old stories and started a new one instead.
Someone messaged me asking if I was the same person (I think the display picture gave me away) and hoped that I would finish the story, since I had the original word documents I thought, why not? The story was nearing to the end when I stopped anyway.

Basically, I've started to reupload it to my new account, please enjoy and sorry for the long wait!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
The writer is still on FF just under a different account, she's even using the same avatar
He style was similar so I PM and she confirmed it
Kalanthe, although she write Magi now
chrlnntv chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
Although it's been years since this is last updated, I still took the liberty of reading this, and although it's not yet finished, I really did enjoy this. It didn't actually leave me all that hanging, I guess I was just satisfied with the end of this 25th chapter. At least she sad that she did love niou. And The fact that she's unlike any other OC girl. I just love the revelations of her, yukimura and niou having to kiss. Add Keigo to the list And I have to say that even at the very 1st chapter it made me laugh, like really i kept on laughing as chapters pass, love your humor :))
AquilaPallas129 chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
... she seems to be ...slightly...loose.
Meh, it's a good story! Nice change after all those stories about conservative OC virgins! (the shyness gets annoying...)
Fierce Naga chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Any chance for you to update this? I'm now leaning toward Atobe. I never ship Niou in any fics, even though I don't particularly hate him, and I always lean to Atobe in the end even though I don't particularly like him either. And uh, I pretty much saw no chance for Ootori to butt in her love life. Well, great story. Do me a favor and update, will you?
kittylv3r chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Entertai
faded-lunar-sky chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Great story.
kittaynumnums chapter 25 . 10/9/2011
LMFAO XDDDDD
Naizmoe chapter 25 . 6/14/2011
... Whoa, I thought you finished it! . Nice story thouh! :)
Artesmia chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
i love this r u going to update soon
xBildenxSiexLachelnx chapter 25 . 7/14/2010
I love this as it is so far. At first I didn't think I would, but you're storyline is so captivating.

Please update soon XD.
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 25 . 7/12/2010
what a turn of events! adding Atobe to the twist!_ you're making this story more interesting than i expected. first there's Niou. then there's Ootori. now, Atobe. bizarre love triangle?_ just kidding. seriously, it's getting more interesting and exciting. i hope you update soon! looking forward to it.
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 25 . 7/10/2010