Reviews for Shades of white
nemesisswan chapter 3 . 8/23
Not sure if it depends on people or if you're wrong. I mean about bulling a sister of a very popular guy. I have one year older brother who is way too handsome for his own good. One look at him and even the smartest, most clever girl turned silly and unreasonable. During our high school years there were many situations when his popularity opened me many doors. Never caused any problems. There was even a situation once, right after I started high school. An older girl targeted me for some reason in school changing room. We had a rude argument. I left first and when I went behind the corner I heard one of her friends say sth along the lines of: "Well done, you damn idiot. She is Jake's younger sister... Yes! THAT Jake! Now you have even better chance with him. So well done." The next time we shared changing room she was so nice it was kind of creepy.
Getting back to your story, having a tennis star for a brother should make everything easy for her - and that's including her getting friendly with other Rikkaidai players. But I may be wrong. It's just my own experience talking. ;)
Kannetsui chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
To all those who are reading this:
Hello, this is/was Saphiress, I stopped writing fan fiction for a couple of years and when I wanted to get back into it I forgot my account information so I couldn't access my old stories and started a new one instead.
Someone messaged me asking if I was the same person (I think the display picture gave me away) and hoped that I would finish the story, since I had the original word documents I thought, why not? The story was nearing to the end when I stopped anyway.

Basically, I've started to reupload it to my new account, please enjoy and sorry for the long wait!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
The writer is still on FF just under a different account, she's even using the same avatar
He style was similar so I PM and she confirmed it
Kalanthe, although she write Magi now
chrlnntv chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
Although it's been years since this is last updated, I still took the liberty of reading this, and although it's not yet finished, I really did enjoy this. It didn't actually leave me all that hanging, I guess I was just satisfied with the end of this 25th chapter. At least she sad that she did love niou. And The fact that she's unlike any other OC girl. I just love the revelations of her, yukimura and niou having to kiss. Add Keigo to the list And I have to say that even at the very 1st chapter it made me laugh, like really i kept on laughing as chapters pass, love your humor :))
AquilaPallas129 chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
... she seems to be ...slightly...loose.
Meh, it's a good story! Nice change after all those stories about conservative OC virgins! (the shyness gets annoying...)
Fierce Naga chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Any chance for you to update this? I'm now leaning toward Atobe. I never ship Niou in any fics, even though I don't particularly hate him, and I always lean to Atobe in the end even though I don't particularly like him either. And uh, I pretty much saw no chance for Ootori to butt in her love life. Well, great story. Do me a favor and update, will you?
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Entertai
faded-lunar-sky chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Great story.
kittaynumnums chapter 25 . 10/9/2011
LMFAO XDDDDD
Naizmoe chapter 25 . 6/14/2011
... Whoa, I thought you finished it! . Nice story thouh! :)
Artesmia chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
i love this r u going to update soon
xBildenxSiexLachelnx chapter 25 . 7/14/2010
I love this as it is so far. At first I didn't think I would, but you're storyline is so captivating.

Please update soon XD.
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 25 . 7/12/2010
what a turn of events! adding Atobe to the twist!_ you're making this story more interesting than i expected. first there's Niou. then there's Ootori. now, Atobe. bizarre love triangle?_ just kidding. seriously, it's getting more interesting and exciting. i hope you update soon! looking forward to it.
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 25 . 7/10/2010