Reviews for Insanely in the Right Mind
Mozart and I chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great story so far! Hope yoĆ¼ update soon!
mk chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
that was so sweet! absolutely loved the story:F:F:
Ja 01'Loving you Always chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
great fic.. gereat fic... Yaho... Hahahahahahaha... Wow, as expected from "in the right mind"... hahahahaha.. i lurve ure fic.. Thanks for the hardwork... Godspeed.. n God bless..
DRAGONFIRE563 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
THATS IT? ah man i wanted to know more) oh well in the long run it still was a really good story to read.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Can't wait to see all your other fics!

This was so cool!
elpatolocosisi chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I can't believ you deceided to write this! Perfectly in the Right Mind is one of favorites stories, if not my Number ONE favorite.

This one was just amazing, i always wondered why Anna acted that way in the begining and know we know!

Your writing was perfect, but by reading the first one i wouldn't expect you to be able to write other than perfect xD

Moreover, Anna refusing to even think of his name makes it all even better.

I thought the end was pretty good, finally acepting that he's there with her and saying his name. Although you could at least continue it untill Yoh saves her and she decides to stay and live with him, it would be a very nice ending too.

By the way, the "he" and "him" and all that wasn't confusing at all, she clearly was talking or thinking about Yoh.

You are such a good writer, and i second SmartAngel: PLEASE write more YohxAnna fanfics. I can't get enough of them, specially when created by such a talented writer.

Great job, keep on writing!
GreenPea.Hime chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
OmG! its already been a year? wow... i must say that PITRM its the best SK story ive ever read!4 real, i trully love it! and you are awesome! you r great hehehe i was looking for another story of yours and its finally here.. and i think it will be awesome the story with annas point of view, if you dont wanna do it, i hope you write another soon! hehehe a little bossy!but i really really hope you do it.. see ya soon! confrats! byebye
yehey chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
i dont think that it was confusing at all... to be honest im writing a review to say that im speechless... LOL... it says complete, wont you be doing other chapters on this story anymore?
Smart Angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You did it! You really did it! I can't believe you did it! I almost didn't believe my eyes when I saw it... I thought you gave up on the idea but you wrote it! I'm so happy! I miss Perfectly in the Right Mind so much! It was my summer break fanfic! T_T I wish you do another great YohXAnna this summer too! I can't wait until your next story!

Okay, on with the review:

Poor Anna. T_T She kept running away from everything, but it was somewhat cute how she always thought about Yoh! And you wrote so well! How she refused to think and/or say his name! It was so well writen! I love how you write both as the narrarator and as Anna! And the ending... I thought you would the scene where she tries to jump and Yoh saves her and it would end with her finally crying and talking to Yoh, but I liked this ending too. It's fits better with the fanfic because she kept telling herself not to think his name, and it would only make sense ending it with her finally saying it.

The ending was adorable... I would call it a happy ending if I didn't know what happened after that and that it takes some time for the happy ending to come! XD Either way, brilliant! I loved it!

And please, write a new fanfic soon! I love your writing and you always updated fast!

Thank you so much for writing this! It was amazing! Going to my favorites.
lovesanime92 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow that was intersting, I didn't even think about putting it in Anna's pov, but this is really good! :) I can't wait for when Julie comes in, I wonder what she'll think about that, and I also can't wait for when Yoh says that he loves her, and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Update really soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!