Reviews for Alcohol
cute :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
that was great loved it
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
aww, so cute and so romantic!
ebascones chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Very sweet, I loved it!
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
So very nice this one had me in tears. very nice .
LovesRussianMusic chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
...pure awesomeness... i loved it, xoxo
linnic chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
cute! i liked the ending, how sweet to picture them together for 45 years.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you were listening to Brad Paisley's song Alcohol, lol. I have to say even if you didn't intend to do so the song does go well with the story. The last part was too cute and sweet especially since they have children and grandchildren. Great job! Loved it.
dayana82 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh, this was so very beautiful. And I could totally see that happen, Penelope spilling the beans because she's drunk. What a perfect idea. And the ending! Yay for babies and grandbabies to prove their love!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I liked this. It was very different. You caught their character well.
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that was so very sweet hon i loved it
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I love it! And the ending was really cute! :)
Baily007 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
OMG. That was SO sweet! Drunken Penelope was just so hilarious and caring Derek so cute! Awsome to know that this night was just the beginning of a long lasting marriage with children and grandchildren for proof of their love!
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
And you said you didn't like your one-shots! That was really great, I love drunk Penelope, so funny and so awesome! Loved her whole rationalisation arguement at the end which she had convinced herself of, and he doesnt listen, just kisses her :)) (lol) Brilliant one-shot! As always, looking forward to reading more from you :)