Reviews for The Real Heir of Slytherin
LOL. this was hilarious.
DracyGiuliana chapter 2 . 2/8
That was utter genius! Thank you for sharing this! :D
La Chatillon chapter 2 . 1/18
This was HILARIOUS! I'm just slightly annoyed that there isn't more of it! That could be unbelievably funny.
Arrowsbane chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Eta... Just realized who you are. I think I must have bashed my head into a wall or something because I really should have known. Anything that can make me giggle this much should have been a clue.

In other words, its another amusing ficlet from the author of my most favorite story, and I am not joking here: "Underwear the Cat".

XD

Hopelessly addicted to your wit,
Sophia.
Arrowsbane chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
. . .

I love you. Seriously. This might have been one of the most ridiculous things I think I've heard, but it's by far the most brilliant. :D

I want to beg you to write it as a longer form, with more of a suspense thing - but I think it would ruin the beauty of it. Must resist...

Can I keep you?

Evidently barmy,
Sophia.
Isthereawordforthat chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I wasn't really thinking about it, and to be honest that argument kinda sounds like what I would have with my twin brother. In other words, hilarious to everyone else.
PerfectionJune chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I found it highly amusing, don't worry.
Black-Abbyss chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
This is the most amusing fanfic I've ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
It was very funny
WaitingForRand chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
lol
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Hilarious!
Shae Vizla chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Very good, really amusing. Harry realize is really the Heir of Slytherin and become very upset to have his inheritance usurped. Il love the argumenst and the fact that Harry seem the more mature and employ a lawyer. While Harry may come for an illegimate's branch, Tom Senior was bewitched and I don't think the marriage is legal...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
this is the epicest shit I've read in days
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
I am glad that these people requested it, it was utterly hilarious! Thank you so much!