Reviews for The Perfect Doctor's Wife
Too cute. So erotic. Perfect!
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 4/21
Read this one a long, long time ago and I was really pissed off until the last few lines! Now this is a "cheat" story I love! Had me going for awhile!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 4/21
So he didn't cheat? LOL... I wanted to castrate him!

Loved it! :D
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Nice story! Liked the ending with a bit of a twist. :)
pauleen chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You tricked me. I really thought he was cheating. That was a good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love your OS
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! You are really such an impressive writer! The title scared me- i just felt they had relationship problems. Reading it, they were so perfect and everything- you had me scared that it was off and wrong... but I felt like they still liked each other. And then the "Rosalie"! Dear GOODNESS, was I distraught! I was so very sad! And then he said he stilled love Bella and was ready to go pull her into his arms made me so sad and confused inside. cuz he was a cheating ba**ard but I guess felt like his wife (who he loved and didnt want to leave) couldn't satisfy him. My heart was being torn. And then the end! MAN! I read it like FIVE times! hahaha I was so relieved and HAPPY! HAHAHAHA spledid story!
kareena chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Is bella Rosalie
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So, the two of them enjoy some horse-play after a tense party, that included Dr Aro Volturi (& his "grand-daughter"
khushi chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
oh my god ! it is an AWESOME story... loved it !
it is such a clever idea... i almost couldnt believe EDWARD cheating on BELLA - THAT IS RIDICULOUS !
but what a twist at the end !
again LOVED IT !
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hey,

a fantastic, great Oneshot. Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hey,

a fantastic oneshot. Thanks for writing.

Lissy
EdwardVaneesaBella chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh...bella is rosaile...i was thinking of ripping his head off aftr reading he cheatd on her. i mean he z fucking sum1 else n loved his wife?
i read a review n understood it...
u were on my HATE-THIS-AUTHER'-LIST, bt now ur 1 of d bst
madehoney chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
"I enjoyed our time together but I loved my Bella. I loved pulling her into my arms each night. I loved knowing that she would be the mother to my children."

Is he freaking serious? cheating bastard I wish B would have came in to find him and left his sorry ass
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That was so good! For a second there you think Edward is a scumbag and is cheating..then you realize oh WOW! Bella is playing her writers name! I loved it!

I can't believe I have reviewed this before! I have read it several time..I really love this story!