Reviews for Rejoicing In Their Strength
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 3/19
This is such a great fic. Love it
DeiStarr chapter 8 . 3/4
So wonderful. This left me with a lump in my throat.
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 1/5
Thank god! I love this story! So intriguing and captivating.
shamefuldesire chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
OMG amazing I can't belive I put OMG I'm that happy with this book please don't ever stop writing cause you are AMAZING
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Yes! God condemn you Lucius! (Translation: Goddamn you!) How could you?! How could you?! HOW could you?! If they didn't look so happy and triumphant right now, I would have read your death over and over.
(Em, not really. Blood and the sort kind of scare me, but this story is so good, so perfectly made it turns that fright into excitement and other emotions. You must know, if I ever rated this, you'll get 10 stars out of ten just for the thought of astral travel.)
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
This story was... I can't even describe it. I love it. It's beyond amazing. It was graphic and fantastic. I think it might even give me nightmares, but it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Actually, all of your stories that I've read are the best fanfics I've ever read.
tearsofbreaks chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORIES. I love the phrase "tender mercy". Such a beautiful ending. It would be nice to have a sequel,- adjusting to the life as an werewolf- but you don't seem to be they type to add a sequel to this. Am I right?
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This was just, perfect and amazing. Loved every bit of it, although i would have liked another chapter to show us Draco after being turned, and of course, being with Harry ;) but i still loved it!
pezlover chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
This was a really cool idea. I absolutely loved Harry in this one. He was so strong but not too goody goody.
Lissy Stage chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I feel so unbelievably happy for both Draco and Harry. They deserve to be together after all the pain and suffering they both went through and survived.

Draco especially.
drumroll chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
The end for Lucius was brutal, I loved it. Very appropriate ending and another great story! Thank you :)
angela chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
awesome...
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I wish I were a werewolf.
FreyrFnk chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Touching story - i had shivers imagining some of Draco's damage x_x
and love the irony of salvation being found in the form of a werewolf