Reviews for Rejoicing In Their Strength
azpha chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I loved it !
Sophie chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
OMG Loved it, soooo intense. Brilliantly written!
L.A.91 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Loved this story )
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
*shivers* wow!
quirkymusings chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I can't count how many times I held my breath- from the disgusting torture scenes with Lucius, to the wonderful wonderful scenes with a Harry.. The first time they touched during Draco's astral projection made me want to cry, honestly! Thank you for such a lovely, raw story!
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
This is such a great fic. Love it
DeiStarr chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
So wonderful. This left me with a lump in my throat.
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Thank god! I love this story! So intriguing and captivating.
shamefuldesire chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
OMG amazing I can't belive I put OMG I'm that happy with this book please don't ever stop writing cause you are AMAZING
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Yes! God condemn you Lucius! (Translation: Goddamn you!) How could you?! How could you?! HOW could you?! If they didn't look so happy and triumphant right now, I would have read your death over and over.
(Em, not really. Blood and the sort kind of scare me, but this story is so good, so perfectly made it turns that fright into excitement and other emotions. You must know, if I ever rated this, you'll get 10 stars out of ten just for the thought of astral travel.)
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
This story was... I can't even describe it. I love it. It's beyond amazing. It was graphic and fantastic. I think it might even give me nightmares, but it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Actually, all of your stories that I've read are the best fanfics I've ever read.
tearsofbreaks chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORIES. I love the phrase "tender mercy". Such a beautiful ending. It would be nice to have a sequel,- adjusting to the life as an werewolf- but you don't seem to be they type to add a sequel to this. Am I right?
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This was just, perfect and amazing. Loved every bit of it, although i would have liked another chapter to show us Draco after being turned, and of course, being with Harry ;) but i still loved it!
pezlover chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
This was a really cool idea. I absolutely loved Harry in this one. He was so strong but not too goody goody.