Reviews for Yesterday, Today and Forever
Anniiee chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
It's good, really nice. I like it.

Keep this good job
NFN Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Yeah I like Micheal Jackson too.

Those girl remind me when I saw Jackie Chan in person!

I was stared at him while he waved his hand at me then my mouth open wide, then he laugh XD

P.S

If you saw a pop any where make sure you get their signature because I'M TOO SHOCKED UNTIL I CAN'T MOVE MY BODY ,LOL! XD
Akane Arwen chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
hey the jabawockezz are so cool! and fany pack too !
Fueled by Sloth chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Pixzilla! (laughs) Okay, lemme try this thing that you do with the stories of ykw. :] Let's see if I can do, even like two-thirds okay. Because long reviews are awesome.

Oh my gosh! Your tribute is FINALLY UP! I'm still working on mine. But, you know how busy the summer gets. *sigh* I totally thought we were seriously going to L.A. just to see Michael. I'm so glad that you decided to do a tribute and then tell me about it! I love the idea! Michael is so awesome. I can't stop listening to his music or watching the videos. Actually, I'm MJ overloading, how about you? Your explanation intro was the sweetest! I mean, you REALLY had a reason to go for this and I will hunt you down and kick your ;) a.s.s. if you DO NOT finish this! I swear to Barney, I will!

Moving on, whatta conversation. I felt like it happened 2 years ago. Kidding. But, I'm so happy about your writing on this one. You didn't dwell on every aspect of what the gang did when they hung out in Ino's house. It's usually your style to put in every frickin detail, and have someone have a whole conversation when the character is there. Like, you wont let it go. But with this! They went in, delivered the news, you added a slight touch to it, and then they left! You made it really fast paced which is SO different from your normal. Hello, Broken! What? 7 Chapters...the day hasnt even gone by. So, yeah there.

Yes, the Ramble heiress has come out of me and I'm making it long especially for you, P. :)ily.

What else? Yes to the artists you chose! I love em! And you put Gwen Stefani in there! I haven't heard her in awhile. Lol. Ultimately, I loved how you wrote their relationships with each other. You kind of get the idea who likes who and stuff. NaruSaku, SasuIno, NejiTen. The basics. ;) But I especially loved your Sakura and Ino moments! Bestfriendyness rules. Timeskip Sakura rules! Lol. Please, PLEASE finish recording already, k babe?

Yes! It's so long already, aren't you proud of me? Weehee. What else? Oh yeah! The Bucharest tour was the Concert DVD, wasnt it? That was awesome. The ability to make people faint in concerts, or cry with the single turn of the head. Michael Jackson is greater than Superman! Ahahahaha. Superman can fly, but he can't do the anti-gravity lean. Oh! Which brings me to the songs! I wonder what one shot song you're doing first! I'm excited. I'm pulling for:

a. PYT

b. Billie Jean

c. Bad

or...

d. Smooth Criminal.

Hope it's one of them, and if it's not...I better like the song, Joe! Or I'm gonna get mad.

So! like your review? Like the Jabberwocky poem;), it's nonesensical. So don't dare me to write a review like yours when your chapters arent even half as long as Chris' okay?

loveyou,loser!-Tricy
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww...I'm glad you're doing a tribute

To the King of Pop

I love his music and dancing

Haah It was phenomenal!

In any case, back to your story

Naturally, I don't like AU's

But you are such a good writer,

I just had to read

Haha

And it proved my point:

you can take something totally unrelated to Naruto

And totally make a good, cute one-shot

Awesome job! ;]