Reviews for Old and Gray
Jenicide24 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
wow, love this fic. how did i miss it before?
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
'Dawwww' of the day.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
D'aww it is so sweet
APRICOTperson chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Perfect. Absolutely PERFECT! :D
The Illegible chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was a really cute Harley/Joker fic. Considering I'm no great fan of Mistah J, that's saying something. The dialogue was just PERFECT, your descriptions reflected the characters, and the mutual axe-crazy between 'em both was quite fitting. I also loved the body language-Harley pouring over the bowl of cereal, plodding through the bedroom, entirely distracted/distraught; Joker popping his lips, spinning Harls to him, singing about popped-out eyes...Heck, you did a fantastic job. Very well written, very sweet while remaining in-character.
EnigmaX chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Sweet in that screwed-up JxH way. Gotta agree w/ Bee, though- Harley is a kooky girl and I can't imagine her using such boring, commonplace derogatory terms. I can, however, imagine her using those Bee mentions or something Yiddish. I wonder what the Yiddish equivalent of 'slut' is...
princessebee chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Well, I'll start with the big criticism - the language Harley uses is really off and out of character. She's just not the kind to use words like 's l u t' or ' h'. They're too common, coarse and contemporary for her. Harley fancies herself a bit of a lady. But more than that, she and the Joker are very retro-styled. She's more likely to say 'floozy' and 'hussy'. It's not only more in-character, it's more stylish!

Secondly, I don't know how in-character her anger is - remember whenever Joker expresses 'interest' in other women it's always HIM she gets angry at.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this story and thought it was great. It's very true too - Harley gets it, no one else does. It's at the core of their relationship. I don't know if Joker would explain it to her quite so lucidly as this, but the 'jeepers creepers' bit was great! :D
Lone Wolf8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This... this was brilliant.

And this is coming from someone who honestly doesn't like the Joker at all. I find him to be an utterly despicable man and yet... You made him FUNNY, and you made he and Harley's relationship cute in a way that only Paul Dini usually seems to manage. I could actually see this easily being told as an episode of the animated series!

Bravo!
Amaya chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
very nice. I love your work, and I'm a joker sucker too. I love how you nailed the Mark Hamill joker perfectly. Keep up the good work.
alocin chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aww, I thought this was lovely! Nothing wrong with a bit of fluff when properly garnished with a twist of psychosis...
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Yep, it's as fluffy as anything with the Joker and Harley can be. I think you did a great job of capturing their twisted sense of humor and showing what makes Harley the only girl for Mr. J. Good job!
Altocat chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
3 Liked it a bunch. Joker and Harley are so fun together!

-CAT
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
All's well that ends well..in La La Land!lol.

I feel so sorry for that poor girl,whoever she

was!:)This story is fluffiest to the max.:D

I kinda understand how Harley feels,I tend to feel

rather murderous at times,when I think of all the

female characters mucking about with my man,

Jonathan Crane!(gr)Especially,since they can do

what I can't!(sob),Loved this one-shot.:)
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww, so sweet! They're a funny pair, and you captured it well here. :)
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I liked that, it was very cute! It was almost deemening to Harley's position at first, but once she realized that "she got it" it was full one-eighty. Hahahaha oh those poor women that Joker had, so sad, so terribly sad... Ah I love Harley and Joker together...

Keep up the great work!