Reviews for Battered and Bruised
Teobi chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
AWWWWW! How could anyone not love John? *_* Poor guy. I'll have him if she doesn't want him! Loved this. Well, it made me sad, too. *sobs*
Math Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Poor guy... Is there hope of something more permanent between them, in the future? Sometimes friends make the best long-term couples, because romance ebbs and flows, but your best friend is always there for you.

Lovely little tale, wonderfully written, Sam. :)

Christine

(PS, did you know that... according to the 'Chronicles of Zork'... Threnia is the muse of fantasy fiction? Thought that was kind of cool, even though you spell it "Trenia".)
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*sniff sniff*

You gave John a hug after writing this, right? Seriously, I feel so sorry for him. You did a great job with bringing across his emotions. Brilliant work.

Thanks for sharing!

xox
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Personally, I think you are just trying to keep John available for yourself.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw, poor John. At least he could keep his ladies friendship, even though he wishes it could be more! I'm jjuts glad he's not totally heartbroken...that he did keep a piece of his heart and that it's just bruised.
lissysue85 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
aww poor John. I just want to give him a big hug. That was such a bittersweet story but it seems to happen so much these days. Beautifully written honey. You amaze me everytime with the heartfelt emoption in your stories. Love ya.