Reviews for Restricted Access
LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
KEVINMACY! Yay! SO adorable. I was laughing a lot through this. Scary JONAS fan girls, poor Macy! I'm not making much sense. Amazing writing! :)
Unknowndreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
okay okay, I am so giddy after reading that

the part where nick talked to kevin and then he winked and walked away,as well as how completely confident kevin was when he was asking macy about "us" was so cute !

makes me remember how much I love Jonas :D

trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww... so cute! This is like the first Macy/Kevin I've read that didn't mention his pants... If you catch my drift **cough cough**. Very cute, anyways. Keep it up!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aw! i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aww, I loved it! Ever since the "Chasing the Dream" episode with that little moment with Kevin watching Macy sing, I've loved the idea of Kevin/Macy (my fave Disney show couple of the moment...followed closely by Sonny/Chad, but I digress...)

This was a really cute story. My fave line was probably "You're just cute when you're really excited. Or...agitated, I can't quite tell what you are right now."

I loved the way you captured everyone's thoughts, especially Macy's. I could actually hear her voice in my head as I read. I also really enjoyed the scene where Stella, Joe and Nick found them. "Oh." haha.

Overall, great story! On a side note, I'm so sorry for not replying to your PM. But I will. Soon. This summer has just been super busy and I've been away from fanfiction and writing and all the fandoms I've been apart of. But this story has definitely made me want to write some JONAS fanfiction...
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
freaking awesome! i love the kevin/macy pairing they both are just perfect for one another!
hastyhurricane chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
felt a little rushed at the end with all the kissing, but you never know, a little pent up love can do that. very cute, very worth my time. i hope that didn't sound awful. favoriting! [:
Joeysbaby956 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i loved it! jonas fanfics are the best!
FigmentOfEternity chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, I loved it! Macy was totally how I thought she'd be when she's not being all star-struck, it was great! ]
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Kevin is incredibly adorable! My goodness,

he and Macy are so cute in towarsd the end!

(: Realyl great writing. And Nick just added

to the cuteness!:D Really great stuff. 3.
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was so SO SO cute- I loved it! It made me giggle and not breathe and squeak all in that one little oneshot! AWESOME!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hehehe, I loved that. It was great! :D So sweet.

Security gaurds are always scary. (:
xXACCEBXx chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OMJ! Awesome idea! Total cuteness...
nevershoutbribri chapter 1 . 7/6/2009

That was adorable. :)

Kevin to the rescue~ :P

But he made the lovey-ness happen, so I don't care. ;D
hoLLywOOdgrrl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Anna! Another oneshot? Gosh you make me feel like such a slacker. I really need to get on mine. I've started it though? Do I get points for that?

I really liked this one. Macy in the security office reminded me of Cayce in the paramedic room hahaha. Maybe that's where you got part of your inspiration from?

One slip-up I noticed was that you put Joe "Jonas" instead of "Lucas" at one point. But no big.

I would love to make this review longer & in my usual silly style, but I really should be going to sleep. I gotta wake up bright & early for work.

Love you banana!