Reviews for Angelic Script
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I don't think I get it either but then I'm blonde. Anyway, I liked this. I got into Supernatural recently and I've been into Dresden for years. So when I met SPN's Uriel I was like, "What?" Dude, Uriel's way better than that d*ck. You know though, maybe it's because Harry's a wizard Uriel didn't need a human host to talk to him. I don't know, something to think about.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Agree that Dresden's Uriel is soooo much more than Supernatural's was. Poor Cas, I'm still not sure he understands, but he's getting there ... Nice touch with the meeting of these two.
Tori Rex chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
As a fan of both series, I agree. Uriel of SPN kind of sucks. Where Uriel in the Dresden-verse is rather awesome. I can also see how the two universes could mesh well. I liked it. Short, sweet and too the point. Good job.
Suteko chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
You are right the Dresden files Uriel is much better...and I love this little story...a scene between two brothers. Write more if you can!
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I always thought that there would be a good connection between the Supernatural universe and the Dresden Files one and the recent apocalypse arc in SPN has been very promising, I've seen some crossovers floating around.

I'm putting this on my favourites list solely for kudos though, I didn't enjoy it that much I'm afraid the characterisation of Cas just didn't fit for me, but the fact that you twigged to Uriel being in Small Favour and Supernatural really makes me smile.

When I heard Castiel refer to Uriel as a specialist, who wipes out cities my mind immediately flew to the DF with Bob saying 'He's... sort of Old Testament. You know the guy who killed the first born children of Egypt? Him.'

Given the sitution in Supernatural, what with Uriel being a traitor who got offed, it would be interesting to read a follow up with Castiel taking over as Harry's 'handler'. Could you just imagine Dean with Soulfire up his sleeve?