Reviews for Count Down
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
another interesting one shot i wish you'd make into a full story. same formatting issues, as well.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Delicious.
erik chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
A cracking good story that fit with the Dresden of the books.
Jason123456 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
great story keep up the good work
P.Falconsbayne chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
WOW!

Where to start... where to start indeed...
Very good job at keeping everyone in character. Very good job at meshing two totally different realities. Humour, check. Action, check. Mouse, check. Kick-assery... double check.

Had great fun reading, so please accept my humble gratitude!
Phoenix Falconsbayne.
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Mouse operating a cellphone. That was a sight that I never thought I would see, but it so made my *looks at clock* morning.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Good story.
Si Zilla chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Excellent story. Any hope for more stories in this continuity?
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Fun. Especially when the wizards were trying to get Mouse to dial the cell phone.
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I'm not much into Numb3rs, but I must fav this fic if only for the amazingly awesome bit of the three magical stooges trying to work out how to use a cellphone.

"Normals like to use green as an indicator for start", HILARIOUS.

"Hundreds?" I couldn't get over the concept. "Have they figured out a way to store things in the Nevernever to get that many [contacts] in that little a space?" LOL FOREVER.

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY.
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
You know it would be great if you were willing to share a sequel to this story! I love the interaction between all the characters!
ChelleyBean chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really enjoyed this. I've read it a few times but I'm usually too lazy to review. Bad of me, I know.

I don't suppose you've ever considered crossing Dresden with NCIS... I can't get my plot bunnies to stand still long enough for a solid idea and mesh the worlds well, but you did a fantastic job at handling this one.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Love this. Sequel please?
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Good one!
Skuert chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nice little x-over between things that i didnt guess could get crossed while keeping things in character.

any chance for more...?