Reviews for Followers of the Carpenter
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
(Laughs) This sounds like exactly what would happen if a group of normal human serial killers went after the Carpenters. If you know, they didn't just get smited or something. I found it interesting to read, so thanks for posting.
save the sharks chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I love it! I would love to see more of it.
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I loved this crossover.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Good job!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is a beautiful, fun story. Thank you for writing.
Mr.Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Whoo! Just what I'd expect from the Carpenters.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
"Now's not the time, Kincaid." ::snerk:: LOL. Lovely. Poor Hotchner and I would love to hear Spencer's analysis. Wonderful touches!
erik chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
An intriguing story.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Liked this.
P.Falconsbayne chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Highly enjoyable... I only wish there was more.

You, sir, are a very good writer, and I'm glad to have stumbled upon you.

Keep up the good work! :)
Phoenix Falconsbayne
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
"The Carpenter's. Michael and Charity and their seven kids. Molly's the oldest at nineteen, Harry is the youngest and is just learning to walk."
Harry?
"Molly hides real good. She hid me and they couldn't see me. No one can see Molly if she doesn't want them too," she bragged seriously.
Magic?
No family had ever fought the UNSUBs like this before. None had even come this close to being successful.
Unusual family.
"Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves." The Bible, Matthew 10:16
Unusual. It's still not clear whether this family is magical or just skilled with what they do.
Good luck. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
haha,I loved it,great story :)
HonorLove chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I do have to say that this is a wonderful, cute little story. Light-hearted, and I love the way everything's basically from an "outsider's" POV. Especially Charity's "normal humans" comment and Hotchner's "There's nothing normal about them" reply.
roserapier chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very well done. I really enjoyed reading this. Maybe you could do a sequel or a side story where the team tries to figure out what exactly they were missing.
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I burst out laughing at the part where Charity appears with the broadsword. Great and funny story! Thanks for the read!