Reviews for Goths Should Only Look Like the Walking Dead
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
More please! More please! I really, really wanna read more please! :)
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
See this is the problem I have with the NCIS gang - they refuse to stay out of each others private lives. I wish they would!

I guess there is no chance this is going to be continued, right?
Pity - it started out as a great story!
FanLass chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
OH please finish this story it wonderful and lots of fun!
FanLass chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this is a wonderful idea and I can't wait to read more of the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Great story!
crvenashkorpija chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Next chapter?
jkarr chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
want next chapter good story
Le sigh chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
It's too bad you've abandoned this fic. I've only just found it, and I would have liked to see what happens next.
Emily13113 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
OMG THIS IS SOOOOOO AMAZEING!
PLEASE PLEASE DO MORE!
Kreeger chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Tell me there is more on the way, please.
elizapi chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
oh, how i would love to see more of this. there are not enough good, completed, highlander crossovers.
jill chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
You should totally finish.. you obviously know the characters and its really fun so far
Lily chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Oh, I second "Meteoricshipyard" comment. Ducky does seem like he would have encountered and immortal before
Lily chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Methos and Abby, my favorite characters from their respective shows. I love how you brought them together, and I totally buy Abby as an immortal- and getting it from a bad date. Works with her history. I'm not quite feeling Gibbs, though. He could use a little more cliched Gibbs characteristics. As someone else has brought up, I too can see a Ziva and McCleod interaction. Please keep it coming. I think, if it ever got that far, a Methos and Abby romance could be very steamy!
CalliM chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
What a wonderful and unique story! I just found it and having read all the chapters up so far makes want to keep reading it. I love how you have everyone so in character and yet blend in the Highlander universe. I love seeing different sides of Methos, admittedly my favorite character.

I can't wait to read more so I hope that your muse jumps up on your desk and starts growing and pestering you!

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us.