Reviews for Schoolyard Hero
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
An all of the chapter. In fact the story as a whole was an all of the above story. Keep up the all the above work.
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aww! So cute! Loved it!

Yuji's so damn cute, so is Tama-Chan!

Yuki
Yabumi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was great. I was surprised by how well-written that was: its length was very effective in portraying the awe-like feel that Yuji has in the story. The diction is specifically chosen for its implications and all serve on the same side of the connotative field.

I had other things to say, but my battery power is running out and I'm probably not gonna remember to review later.
AnimaVivo chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Love this story, it was very fun to read
Leafeon.Sinnoh chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Sweet story it's written so nicely
lavlavi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Nice. I love your fics. Tamaki's got an awesome sense of justice and Yuuji's got a good set of eyes to realize how special she is as a child.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It's cute, but it is rather AU from what actually happened in the Manga. Haven't seen the Anime though, so I can't comment on the changes. I mean, here is seems as if Yuji has a crush on her because she saved him, while in the manga... it seemed more like she kicked his but big time. The second... seems a whole lot more effective to me...
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
A quiet tale that is noticeable for the accurate representation of bullies and their henchmen. Hard to say which one makes your blood boil more. It's nice to see Yuji's thought process get a workout. He is so overshadowed by the lovely flamboyant girls, one often forgets he's even around. Enjoyable read, author, good show.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Its been several months since I've seen a new Bamboo Blade story and I must say, you really did a fantastic job.

The detail and description was exceptional and was well written as well.

Overall, this was a fun read, thanks for interesting story.

Ruto Kuntai