Reviews for New Friends
janelouise chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Very interrresting cross-over! I always liked Wesley; never thought of him as an ax-throwing baddass though! -J
Sadie chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Base pre-school. Cool.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
GREAT the only that would make it better is another chapter, love it.

Peanut Gallery

PS: I may have reviewed before, I've read your story several times so take it as a complement and a sign of my old age and bad memory.
Berserker chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Good little 'what if' that you've written about Wesley taking Connor and running rather than getting his throat slit.

Cudos on the double crossover with Atlantis making it's way in... it's when they're called back to Earth for debriefing and resupplying after the Wraith attack at the end of S1\start of S2, right? Or is it after Atlantis is back on Earth after S5? You need to let people know, so that we're not asking what John and Rodney are doing in the SGC gym, cause if it is after the attack, John's a Lieutenant Colonel not a full bird.
clavina chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I like it a lot! this was a very interesting read! Wish it was longer!
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I love this. I hope you pick it up again one day :)
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
This was great.
BillieBog chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Just read this and really like it. Not enough good Wesley stories and the first I've seen where he was successful in taking Conner. Hope to see more.

Billie
Bobboky chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
awesome
ammcj062 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I'm so glad you added another chapter to this story! It was really well-written.
Stina Whatever chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Really funny chapter, especially Connor's appearance at the end
Spidey-phd chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Well written. Interesting. Intriguing. More?
Banner chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
That was wonderfully warm and sweet. I like the happy feel.
Alkeni chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Hm. Good. Very interesting.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 12/29/2011