Reviews for Let's do something crazy
AmyHale chapter 19 . 8/23/2011
Yay, I was waiting for this to happen. I started this story yesterday, and when I got to the chapter in which they got drunk with Archer at Bizzy's and Addison felt worse that usual... I thought she was pregnant. And now, she is. Genial, huh? :) Great story!
chartreuseian chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
She's so preggers :P
underc0vergirl chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
i love this story im so glad i found it. i like paddison fics lol

cant wait for the next update
Horsegrad13 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
you might want to up your rating so no one complains at least to T
Sly-Girl-12 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
That was so cute! Loved it! :)
DonStella chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
i like it i read from ch1 to ch10 and i so like this story. keep it up and hope to see a new chapter up soon.
Sly-Girl-12 chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
I'm so glad you updated this story, I'm in love with it! It's one of my fav Paddison fics! :)
Judroozz chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Oh, I wanna know what was so funny according to Archer!

Update SON!
Tarynn chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Fun story but I agree with the other commenters- Where's Charlotte in this story? Hope you add her and Coop to the next chapter.
Daw chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
cute story but where is Charlotte ?I would have liked if you added some Cooper and Charlotte action too.
mlucas chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
OMG! I love this story. I just found it today and had to read the whole thing because I loved it so much. Update soon!
Aimee chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
This is so sweet and funny, please please please update soon :D
Julie Ann Pratchet chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
First and foremost I would like to congratulate you on writing such an amazing and cute story, then I would like to tell you that if you go to w . twitter . com you can download episodes of Private Practice for FREE!
Me chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Update soon please :)
Ruler Of All That Is Evil 87 chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
I really really really like this fic!

Yay, Paddie ;-)