Reviews for Time for Bed, Uncle Spock
Awesome!
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
D'aw... Love angry McCoy. And poor Uhura. And Spock. Poor EVERYONE! XD
Eru-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
"When McCoy discovered Spock had a couple of bite marks of his own, she couldn't suppress her chuckle." Ha, go Nyota! XD Great story.
CardinalnNight chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
sweet!
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I thought you wrote well overall, but I was particularly impressed by the way you treated the fear and hesitation both of them felt afterward, and the fact that it took a little while to grow comfortable with each other again.
Flink88 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well written fic. But, it makes me sad that this how the Conversational Vulcan universe ends - with pon farr and a pseudo-rape.

I would have liked to have seen this story opened up to either find out more about their life on Enterprise or to the struggles of other vulcans going through their own amok time. Not everyone will be part of a loving couple, obviously.
Aitsufaenina chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great interpretation of Spock and Uhura's first Pon Farr. Your version is a lot more realistic than many of the other 'idealized' versions.
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
aw. that was sweet.
SolandaRann chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story is so sweet. Thank you.
DidGyre chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I really hope that you continue this story. I loved the last one and would like to see how their relationship progresses.

Luna
Lightning Struck chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is really well written, and I wish that you would continue it a bit more, because somehting like that can't happen without some psycological aftereffects. Most people just use Pon Farr to have smutty and uncontroled Spock but this is the first fic I've found about the aftermath. :)
Sabo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Is this thing done or you're just holding out to hurt us?
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Lovely, yet again. I find that many authors often forego the negative sides of Pon Farr of the non-vulcan mate. I am glad you made a fic out of this, and you did a wonderful job of it.
Campbell chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I actually had to come back to this story. I started before and didn't like the way Spock was characterized through the first half of it, so I stopped reading. Now that I finished it, I still don't like the way Spock was characterized in the beginning. I can see him maybe grabbing her to tightly and then struggling to strengthen his human side enough to keep his primal Vulcan instincts from doing her further harm. It would seem to me that Spock would rather die than do the kind of damage he does to Uhura in this story. While the ending was sweet, the beginning was way to bitter and brutal for my taste.
Carinosa chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Uhura understands and is so accepting of her man and who he is. Is there any other way to be?

I am so glad that Uhura and Spock are a pair... his innocence is so enjoyable, his love so profound.

Can we clone him?