Reviews for Time for Bed, Uncle Spock
MissBrown22241 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
D'aw... Love angry McCoy. And poor Uhura. And Spock. Poor EVERYONE! XD
Eru-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
"When McCoy discovered Spock had a couple of bite marks of his own, she couldn't suppress her chuckle." Ha, go Nyota! XD Great story.
CardinalnNight chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I thought you wrote well overall, but I was particularly impressed by the way you treated the fear and hesitation both of them felt afterward, and the fact that it took a little while to grow comfortable with each other again.
Flink88 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well written fic. But, it makes me sad that this how the Conversational Vulcan universe ends - with pon farr and a pseudo-rape.

I would have liked to have seen this story opened up to either find out more about their life on Enterprise or to the struggles of other vulcans going through their own amok time. Not everyone will be part of a loving couple, obviously.
Aitsufaenina chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great interpretation of Spock and Uhura's first Pon Farr. Your version is a lot more realistic than many of the other 'idealized' versions.
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
aw. that was sweet.
SolandaRann chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story is so sweet. Thank you.
DidGyre chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I really hope that you continue this story. I loved the last one and would like to see how their relationship progresses.

Lightning Struck chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is really well written, and I wish that you would continue it a bit more, because somehting like that can't happen without some psycological aftereffects. Most people just use Pon Farr to have smutty and uncontroled Spock but this is the first fic I've found about the aftermath. :)
Sabo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Is this thing done or you're just holding out to hurt us?
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Lovely, yet again. I find that many authors often forego the negative sides of Pon Farr of the non-vulcan mate. I am glad you made a fic out of this, and you did a wonderful job of it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »