Reviews for The Invisibility Cloak Incident
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
thank you for your time and telnet with the story
aphaiaeternity chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
;) i absolutely adore Snape/Draco fatherly relationships...its quite interesting and...yeah. :P very well written...
dem bones chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I was reading your profile and I have to agree. I have seen stories where two characters are placed together in a slash story, and found I couldn't read it because one or the other was extremely out of character. I don't mind it much in Snarry stories, but with Sirius/Lupin stories...it's rather lucky it was a side pairing in the marriage stone. Though...I like the Marriage Stone, I honestly don't like any of the side pairings. I read it only for the Snarry and the plot and adventure going on.

Anyways, I was curious about what your previous stories were about so I read them. The concepts are very interesting.

Draco wanting the invisibility cloak (This story)

The way Snape handles his Slytherins if they misbehave. (Factored in both stories)

Hermione's ability to sense magical auras. (Second story)

Have you ever written a Snape and Harry gen story before? Do you plan on writing another Snape and Draco story?
blue artemis chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Unfortunately, I think Draco just wanted to get out of more punishment, and did not truly repent. Oh, well.