Reviews for part of the process
BlueMoonChaos chapter 19 . 2/8
Are you continuing these stories, or are you finished? Thanks for posting!
Rei Sakura Li chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
I love this! I know it's been a long time, but will there be any more chapters posted?
Doppler Effect chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I have to say, I watched the original and liked it (once I got over the bad effects and...iffy acting), but those five things totally sum up my only problems with it (and the fact that the plots of the episodes are: Someone getting possessed or hypnotized, racial equality or ethical problems, or extinction of something, all of it generally involving a woman). It was good, but some of the issues just seemed to predictable, it was like, "You seriously haven't worked out a way around this yet?" Glad I'm not the only one thinking it!
missmarthanightingale chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
Love this. You just can't keep that girl down.
the wrong company chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Wait! What's it say?
je m'appelle chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I love these types of stories, showing beautiful moments between the crew that are so simple yet meaningful. I hope you pick this up again, after all these years.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
The fun part is guessing which ones are true... :)
Bubbelchoklad chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story! I hope you'll find inspiration after these years and write some more on this :)
CrystalVixen93 chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Love ur story and hope update again soon plz.
goddessa39 chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Love Gaila! Not enough of her around really.
Hellen Highwater chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
Just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing!
AngelQueen chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
Oh wow, this is great! I totally love these snapshots of life with everyone's favorite crew (and the people who love them, as Pike said). Brilliant!

And hey! Gaila's alive! *clings to her*

Great fic! Thanks for sharing! :)
mira mirth chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
This is really excellent. The writing is what drew me in and kept me enthralled. A lot of my favourite things in there, too, like bridge crew bonding, smart!Jim and quietly simmering, not in-your-face angst.

But, yeah. The writing is beautiful. Thanks for this.
SuperNekofan chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
I love it! But didn't Gailia die?
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
I totally think nu!Kirk should have a boot-knife.