Reviews for Unburying the Past
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
best story ever
Adamantium Rose chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
This is excellently and uniquely written. I truly enjoyed reading this.

Thanks, and write on!

AR
NinaJansen chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
I adore this fic! Still hoping for a sequel.
irezel chapter 20 . 4/5/2012
iiiiiiinteresting...sad face for logan though...XD
ranchan-akari chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
I was surprised with the short chapters, but it somehow managed to add more impact to the entire storyline. ;D Would love to see more of their interaction! Plus, love how Logan kept calling Sam and Dean and SamandDean and yinandyang. (Their mutant powers were pretty kickass too~! ;D)
Vanidot chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
I like how you made SamandDean one word. I used to call my cousins (brothers also) BooneRandean don't ask me how I did that since the name was Randy not Randean. Oh welll kids.
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Seriously, what were you thinking when you posted the story in separate chapters? A 2000 word story's not supposed to be 20 chapters long. It's impossible to read it in this format.
Fioreth chapter 20 . 6/27/2010
More favorite character put together. I like the idea of both sam and dean having powers, and the way they use them here.
Deathy Baby chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
The short chapters were a bit frustrating, but it was good
dreameralways chapter 20 . 2/20/2010
This was really interesting. The concept that Sam and Dean are mutants was very original as far as I'm aware. I actually kind of liked that Dean got some powers too since the only power he seems to have in the show is super big brother power.
Catasauqua chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
Excellent!

So much story in so few words.
Zombie Master chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Gratz you made it this is the first flame I have ever written. Man seriously redo this fic. It is simply crap. You could have put all these chaps and made them into one. Bring some more dialog in it and expand the story more, describe the surroundings, etc.
Starshinedown chapter 20 . 12/4/2009
I like this approach to chapters, and I admire your ability to be brief. I have a tough time with brevity myself.

Thanks for sharing this interesting crossover!
illogicalvulcan chapter 20 . 11/22/2009
What a cool story! I like the yin/yang thing...it really fits!
Faith StClaire chapter 20 . 11/12/2009