Reviews for Light in Darkness
katchfish chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
OOOH I like this! I really wish that you would continue it... I like the plot and the characters a lot and I hope you will pick this story up! You are a great writer and totally had me captivated until the end. Hopefully you can't finish it?
Dorkangel chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
! :D
Beautiful and dark! This is really fantastic :)
(PS *thrashing not trashing)
fddsh chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
pleease update soon!

its really good
RavenDove84 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Y'know, I've never thought I'd actually feel *sympathy* with Peitro. He's never been one of my favoured characters. But. . .wow. Yeah. You've captured really well how. . . beyond miserably it's gotta be for him to be stationary. I can empathise with that.

And Emma. . . I adore Emma, your portrayal of her is good. I can this experience begining the process of turning her into the Emma I know elsewhere.

Very much enjoyment.
Treyvoni Fox chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed your chapters here. Very evocative. It's nice to see Pietro! I love the way you contrasted the two characters here, his need to be moving and her need for stillness.

Is there any more to come, or was it a two shot?
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I loved this chapter, but of course, I love Emma. And delving into her psyche, it was especially interesting to see how different she is from Pietro. She wants stillness; he wants motion. And yet, in their own ways, they're the same.
Cadet Deming chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I'm impressed with the way you've captured being imprisoned, and Emma's telepathic sensory overload
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Promised you the review ages ago:

First, I loved the characters. They were real. They popped out at me. Not because of a pile of description or such, but in what they did, said, how they did and said it, in the little details. Everything in this ficlet was just so real. I felt like I was there, breathing in the air, sitting next to these people, feeling the fear, under their skin. It was incredibly well written and executed. I wished it could just keep going and me keep sitting there. Well, well done.
Sniktchick chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Very well done. I liked the way you described Victor's menacing presence, it gave me the chills.
Cadet Deming chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Well done. I like that Emma has more of her comic personality than the bland cameo in the movie.