Reviews for beauty & the beast
Johnettes lullabye chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
it was really good.i loved it
spookytonberry chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
Wow! This was awesome! I really love Blank and Mikoto as a couple, and Blank's bits were so...*sque* *waves fists in fangirlish manner*

What a brilliant fanfic :D
kerricarri chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
wow! that was awesome! I never realized that a Blank/Mikoto pairing would be that awesome - actually, I never heard of a B/M pairing on until now and well... I love it! you gave that pairing such a good impression on me THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER! _
tonkeli chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
oh youre really good! i really do like this story! please more blank&mikoto work! i love it!
The Wallflower chapter 6 . 9/22/2002
I recently did a survey of all Final Fantasy 9 authors. This story ranked the number one favorite out of all the Final Fantasy 9 stories. Good job.
Sakomi Rose chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
oh! simply beautiful! i can also see why you made a little story to go with wakizashi's blank x miki fic. very pretty and mushy, a very good combo. .
Lady Aliena chapter 6 . 4/30/2002
Hey! It's Aliena from Suikosource! Just had to come check out some of your stuff! This story was great! So sweet and I loved how you really portrayed Mikoto's innocence...all the questions she had about the world and it's quirks. And the members of Tantalus, you kept completely in character! This was well-written and enjoyable to read. Oh, and the last chapter was really touching, the way she walked all that way with a sprain! I liked it a lot!
Kase chapter 6 . 3/31/2002
hey Ornery, you gotta write a sequel or somethin! Come on! PLEASE!
Kallisto Jones chapter 6 . 3/11/2002
COOL! I really liked that! Good job!
Kate S.P chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
LOL, Plus, Zidane, being the 'big brother' isn't going to go on a killing spree directed at Blank.. Unlike if it was Amarant. (No, don't get me wrong, Amarant's cool. But not too cool to actually do stuff.)
Mily chapter 6 . 2/28/2002
yay! blank and miki! its so cute! _ more soon? please?
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 6 . 2/26/2002
KAWAII! That was sooo cute, and Mikoto and Blank are just so adorable together. _
Never a Final Fantasy chapter 6 . 2/18/2002
Aww... that was sooo good! I intend on reading more of your great work! _~
Rainbow Stardust chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
*sniff* That was touching... I read Sparrow's works, and I think this is a good sequel (or companion story, whatever) to it. B/M is a very reasonable and sensible pairing, especially since they're completely opposite of each other, and you know what they say... "opposites attract". .
Kinomoto-chan chapter 6 . 2/15/2002