Reviews for Clandestine Devotion
SPREAD chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.
Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

Thank you.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
yeah as you know, I pressed the review button and here I am. so, this story was good but I kind of hope that there was a real ending. not a half-ending like this. this story hasn't finished yet in my eyes. so conclusion is, I'm a bit dissapointed
FlabbyPancakez chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Natsume is in LOVE. Hook, line, and sinker. Dang I feel really sad for him.
Vermilion Steps chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is sooooo well written
Yar one real talented author
OceanPenguin chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So good!
Miharu Endou chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Can I borrow your brain? even for just a day?

You are so amazing. I don't know where you get this from. OTL

I envy you. You're really great.

It's so in character and everything. I just want to squeal all day and "awww" while reading this.

Thank you for making my heart skip a beat.
la.bella.vita13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I pressed the button down thur. And I couldn't even stop me-self.

You are amazing at writing, love.

So you have me at a loss of words. Honestly. When I pressed the review button, I had something planned out,all in my head. But now?

Nuthin'.

Oh well, I can say it's great, and I enjoyed it. SO MUCH.

If you do not post something new in the next... uh... minute...

I'll commit suicide.

Alright. Just kidding. But seriously.

Bella
GawkingFish chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was really sad. I dislike Mikan here. Gah. I feel bad for Natsume.
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great read... really! I actually want more haha. Doubt there will be but that was fantastic. I can now go to sleep :)
IrisCherieHathaway chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Absolutely amazing

i swear your stories always make my day.!

I loved it.(:
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
*sighs* That was a good one. :) I'd see if I could drop by that community sometime.

Hmhmhm, and I'd have to note a line you mentioned in the story:

"Nobody is invincible, no matter how much they’d like to believe.”

Truth be old, I found it very humbling and reminded me that though Natsume pretty much exceeded every other expectation, he was still human.

Yesyesyes, and he was hot too. ;)
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I loved the "spy-movie" feel this fic had. I appreciated Natsume's passion for Mikan, too, but would be disappointed if Mikan really became a bad-guy just to be with her mom, especially when her uncle is still alive. Anyway, nice one!

Ja-ne! _-
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like the story. Seems so... James Bond like. I'm s bit sad because it seems like it's a one-sided thing. Poor Natsume. :( He'd give everything for her but she doesn't want to believe it.
Moses chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
you're fortunate I am kind!

44. MUAHAHA.

apenny12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Awesome story! I loved the fresh perspective you brought to Gakuen Alice. While in the manga he's pretty much doing the same, going on missions and such, but just attaching "agent" to the mix makes it sound so much sexier! Stellar job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »