Reviews for Fated Reasons
sammie1million chapter 41 . 6/1
NO WAY! I have only just discovered this story. I'm so invested! Please please please say you'll finish someday. I'm loving it
Lana chapter 41 . 6/23/2012
Update please? I just love this story so much you're one of my favourite fanfiction writers!
newdayz chapter 41 . 10/25/2011
I love reading stories like yours that have the substance right from the beginning and start at the beginning of Huddy! I would like to see the show take a direction like this and give us some flashbacks of the college Huddy!
iridescentZEN chapter 41 . 9/5/2011
Is it wrong that I want to kick your muse because I think it might jump start her back into writing more often? Is it mean? :kicks muse: Haha! I love each and every one of your three stories here on and I always look forward to reading more by you.
HousianVoices chapter 41 . 8/10/2011
Oh, you really must continue with “Before He was One”! There are so many things you could do with a sequel. We can't wait to see how the inevitable drama and angst will unfold! That was such a beautiful story just as “Fated Reasons”. Your portraits of a younger House and Cuddy are very realistic and convincing. Their complicated relationship will be ok... not perfect, but fine – it makes for interesting reading. Very well written! Keep on writing!
marterdur chapter 41 . 8/10/2011
Another wonderfully written chapter! We like the way you're slowly but surely letting things work themselves out between House & Cuddy. It's not going to be some huge moment of forgiveness, but eventually they'll get back to the way things are supposed to be. This story is real and honest and emotional and thought-provoking. We love this prequel just as much as the first one ‘Before He Was One’ and yes, we wouldn't mind a sequel at all as we can’t get enough of this universe you created. Keep up the good work!
WhenTheMusicDied chapter 41 . 7/24/2011
Some really heart-wrenching moments, you capture the essence of House and Cuddy’s relationship perfectly. Yes, it would be awesome if there will be a sequel to ‘Before He Was One’ - a few years down the line with the bigger children at University, Noah starting school, perhaps trouble in paradise ... the possibilities are endless!
BrokenJourneys chapter 41 . 7/10/2011
Another very well-written chapter! You have these characters nailed - you write them so honestly and so believably. We would definitely love to read a sequel to “Before He Was One” as we enjoyed the story so much and are really looking forward to the progression of the story.
2PaperFaces chapter 40 . 7/1/2011
Well-written as always. What a way for James Wilson to meet Lisa Cuddy! As we do not read the AU (Fantasy) story 'More Than a Lifetime', we would love to read a sequel to 'Before He Was One' - your best story yet!
rmk07 chapter 41 . 6/27/2011
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
huddy007 chapter 41 . 6/20/2011
You have made my day...Something told me 2 come 2 Fanfiction and what do u know my fav story finally updated WOW! GREAT CHAPTERS I ENJOYED CAN'T WAIT TILL YOUR NEXT UPDATE
mamarsh18 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Love this story so glad you updated. Can't wait for the next updates :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 41 . 6/18/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter and more sex :)
KatieKat1690 chapter 41 . 6/17/2011
I absolutely love this story. it is good! I just can't get enough lol. Very well done! Can't wait for the next chap!
writingmonkey10 chapter 41 . 6/17/2011

Loved this new chapter, especially the communication. You can tell the two have really matured relationship-wise though their unique personalities haven't disappeared either. Great job! :)

Nothing to criticize about this chapter...or the last few for that matter, haha. Loved it all and I'm glad to see you updating this fic again! Whenever you can, update again please! Loving it!

xoxo