Reviews for Trials & Heirs
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 7/4
me gusto mucho, mas por favor
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 4/27
Lol, I think the Blacks will do anything to prevent the Malfoys from getting their fortune.
madagascarpingu chapter 1 . 4/14
Oh, this was great and so I have to ask did anyone pick this plot bunny up or was it left alone.
And naturally impied that you tell who took it in.

LG

pingu
Marionette of Ancient Relics chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is exactly what I think should've happened. I LOVE IT
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Plausible enough plot bunny.
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story!
And did anyone ahh... "take the idea and run with it" as you put it? If they did/do please let me know
Thanks!
Flavio S chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great story, it's nice to see Sirius getting some attention from someone of the family.

I wonder where were Walburga, she died in 1985, she hated Sirius, but I would like to think she would not like him to be thrown into prison without trial whatsoever. Even if it's just for the stain in the family name.
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
ah... i was hoping for updates.. but a lass.. we can't always get what we want, and so let me know if/when someone picks this story up. I'd love to continue reading it has the potential to be great.
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this is awesome!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very intriguing.
nwyd chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this. No reason needed, your story just is that fabulous.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I liked it, but then again I'm a shameless Sirius lover, he's flippen awesome and it's amazing he's notbin azkaban and that he's saved Harry from his psycho aunty and uncle and, oh god, young Dudders.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I didn't know this wasn't going to be canon so I was like, 'when did this happen?' BUt I like the results D Great job as always and it was cool how you played out the family tree at the end and got Harry to be part of the family.
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Gah. If only this had really happened!
Carola-x chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I like your story, and i suggest that you turn it into a multi chaptered fic yourself. It is really a good start for a story. )