Reviews for Hit The Lights
Arabella Whitlock chapter 4 . 2/21
I like bella's friends.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/21
Rosalie sounds like a bimbo.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 2 . 2/21
I liked Bella's reaction to seeing Jasper.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/21
Really interesting start! I saw your video in youtube and it was so good that I had to come and start reading this!
Ashleigh chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
Please continue with this story. The suspense is killing me!
truthteller chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Stupid jump from this to that back to this and back to that write about I fucking thing and if yuh wanna write bout anything else write another story...dumbass
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 26 . 6/7/2012
So i got totally excited that this was an update, only to be extremely dissapointed that its about the pettition thing that everyone is pushing on to everyone on facebook.

*sigh and shakes head*
filmdork chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
So...maybe I missed it. But isn't she technically still with Jacob?
TripleDFan chapter 25 . 2/5/2012
I love this story update soon?
SCAVENGEREDRufflieyKittensDDD chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
Please Jasper falling in love with someone else of is that Bella?I just wanna know already! :DDDDD
Sorcha15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
So far yeah I like the change of story.I perfer Bella's attitude in this I like it that it's not in everyone's point of view in some storys I like it, but sometimes the story can drag in the first one I didn't like that Rose,Alice,Emmett, were trying too be friends with Jazz and Bella so fast and them somewhat forgiving them soo fast;I understand that they regret what they did but they're completly messed up.I wounldn't forgive them that fast. And I like how releastic this is kids can be cruel.

I hope you keep up what you're doing,I like this story alot.

And I love the edited versions,hope you do the rest of the story.
supernatural-loverfreak chapter 39 . 6/26/2011
ur story is really good :D
Blondie chapter 38 . 3/24/2011
I really love this story but you haven't updated in a while. Please update soon. The suspense is killing me!
TwilightFan888 chapter 39 . 3/21/2011
SORRY! dont know anyone!:( but i really LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so please please please keep writing and wrte more soon!

i really cant wait to read what about happens next!

XOXOXOXO
21st Century Catalyst chapter 39 . 3/1/2011
I'm a pretty good Beta if you're still looking fro a second one. Let Me Know.

Love your story by the way and your taste in music is great!