Reviews for Proxy
Skylark360 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So I decided to slog through the backlog of Code Geass fanfiction, and I find this.

This is actually a very interesting concept I never would have thought of before. Euphie as Zero. Even though the reviews are a few years old, I still agree with them.

I would like to see this expanded upon, if possible. What of Suzaku and Cornelia in this reality? Does Kallen know? And what of Schneizel? If he doesn't know, that would certainly make the attempted betrayal by the Black Knights that much more awkward. :P
0208 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i have been rereading this countless time and its sipmly great but i sudenly have idea how coud you continue this story. Lelouch dead or half dead body i broth before emperor and whit VV and geass order brings it back alive(meaby stronger to) but only his momory is difrent/rewriten and he serves Empire now as one of leading generals. How story unfolds well it can go several ways in my head there are several ways but its up to you since its your story.

How he apears it coud be in one of battles of Black Knights between Britannia and asking who is leader he names and show himself to world.

If you want i can type up something but since i have several exams soon i wont be able to do it till end of january.
RiseofaRebellion chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
wow euphy is creepy in this one but i enjoyed it never the less
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
It kind of gives me chills to think Euphie would do that. I'd think she would freak out

and then ... insert dramatic Sunrise plot twist.

Chest bindings? Good lord isn't she like double G or something?

Hehe .. well that lightened the mood a little for me.

This prompt definitely left me thinking.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Interesting theory I am looking forward to how this will play out. Who knew Euphy had it in her for this kind of work. Good luck in the writing of this neat story.
The Renegade Argonaut chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
interesting i like it. It would be great to see more decisions form Euphemia's perspective
Anthemia chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Cool. I would have never thought of a 'Euphie-as-Zero' storyline. Great concept! you should keep it going
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I think it would be one hell of a story. Euphy as the great Zero, that is very interesting. I don't have much to say other then I really liked it and I'm anxious to read more.
Diamond Mask chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Interesting... very interesting. A Euphemia-as-Zero is a new perspective on the Code Geass fandom, and I would like to see how it develops (if you intend on doing that). I got the feeling though, when Euphie said, "right, Lelouch" and she was looking at the mask, that she was schitzophrenic. Well, the way she was talking, it felt that way to me.

Perhaps Euphie found her own kind of insanity after his death by her hand - I don't see how Euphie could accept the burdens of Zero any other way. No matter what she is faced with, and without the influence of the geass, I don't think she could bring herself to act with the ruthlessness that Zero commands. So, I think she would have to partly lose her mind in order to do so -which I felt was a little implied with "a slow, bizarre smile".

Still, it was a nice piece of work. Though I wonder how Euphie would have garnered CC's support, without making a contract and claiming a geass in Lelouch's place. And how she would be able to command the Black Knights, without Lelouch's tactical genuis. Eh, I'm probably reading too much into this. This is just how I feel this would have unfolded.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I definitely liked your Euphie perspective. The descriptions of the corset-like contraption made me go "Ouch!". It really sucks being a girl sometime. Lol, I'm surprised the boys haven't tried to access the girls' only security cameras.
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Interesting! That's an idea that would be interesting to see more in-depth. Euphy as Zero sounds awesome xD