Reviews for Wide Awake
camry72 chapter 5 . 2/4
Aw. RedX got girls crying all over him
camry72 chapter 2 . 2/4
Hmm. Very interesting
camry72 chapter 1 . 2/4
Interesting
BlackHeart-FallenAngel chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Honestly, Wide Awake was an amazing story. I love the twist of their wmotions and how you portrayed their characters. Congratulations!
The Imperfect Me chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
I think this was a real test to see if I root for Red X or Robin more. I'm pretty adamant and stuck on rooting for X after reading this. It makes me a little mad how Robin can get away so much shit he's stirred up while X practically did almost everything in his power to reunite Raven and Robin. For a thief, that's pretty chivalrous and selfless unlike Robin's somewhat selfish desire to run away and not face reality.
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
XAPHRIN YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER OUT THERE! Oh my... :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Do you read Vampire Knight? Because your fanfic gave me so much feels about it omg. Those three are just like Kaname, Yuuki and Zero. Raven's love for Robin is just like Yuuki's for Kaname. And Zero is in a way similar to Red X.

Anyway, awesome story, I love it!
meel chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
My God, what is happening?! HUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
meel chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Damn it all! Ughh, Xaph, you make me feel too much. *bawls into a pillow* I just friggin love your redx/raven and robin/raven. Awesome job.
meel chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Xaph, you're amazing at writing stories. Just, ughhh, they make me so fucking emotional and I need to scream. Excuse me.
meel chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Oh my God, Xaph, stop making me so speechless with everyone of your stories, damn it!
meel chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
meel chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Oh, emotional chapter. Shit went down! Damn, Raven, that brutal to him, huh? Hah, great chapter.
meel chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Oh my goodness, those thieves are such assholes! Raven come on I thought you were good with your legs. Oh God that sounds wrong, scratch that, I thought you were good at kicking! Lol, great story!
meel chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Xaph, I just friggin love your stories. They're amazing.