Reviews for Torn
mfaerie32 chapter 25 . 9/28
Wow...what a hypocritical bitch. She makes him promise her that he'll never leave her, and then what does she do? She leaves him. She's seriously f*cked up. Emmett's better off without her. I hope she's miserable & alone for a LONG time. You get through tough times WITH the people you love, not by running away from them like a child. (
mfaerie32 chapter 23 . 9/28
She chose a vampire, but she wanted to have kids & grow old? Is she dense? There have been several times in this story where she's been stupider than a damn rock, but this takes the cake. Did she really think she'd be able to have kids with a vampire? Did she really want to grow old & die while he remained 20? What the f*ck? /
mfaerie32 chapter 20 . 9/28
Really? So her trying to commit suicide & drink herself to death after she lost her brother was just for attention? It wasn't because she was in pain & couldn't stand the thought of living without him? I love how she can justify her actions to herself, but then someone else does it & BAM, they're just doing it for attention. She can kiss my ass.
mfaerie32 chapter 18 . 9/28
And of course, not Edward is the bad person, which must make it so convenient for Bella, because now the attention is off of what she did. Her trying to justify herself disgusts me. 'I didn't lie, I never said a word'. She's not very bright. That's still lying.
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 9/28
Are they all freakin' serious? They're all cheering her on for getting it on with the 'cuter' Cullen, and accepting that apparently it was all Edward's fault she cheated? What the freakin' hell? They all need serious mental help. What Bella & Emmett did was WRONG. I get following your heart, I do. But I've BROKEN UP with people when my feelings leaned toward someone else. I didn't disrespect the person I was with by cheating on them. Bella's a horrible person. Freakin' horrible for continuously trying to blame all this on Edward. It wasn't like that? Yes it was, no matter the reason...she needed comfort...whatever...she slept with her boyfriend's brother. That's cheating...that makes her a scummy cheater. (
mfaerie32 chapter 15 . 9/28
She can try & blame Edward all she wants, but that's NO excuse for cheating. She's trying to justify her actions & it just makes her look even more guilty than she already was. And how exactly did she expect them to take it? Best friend or not, if I found out my BFF cheated on my brother with my other brother, I'd punch the bitch. And he'll get over it? Really? No he won't. His girlfriend cheated on him with his own damn brother. You don't forgive that & you sure as in hell don't forget. EVER.
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 9/28
He's a big part of her life & she can't afford to lose him, but she's been carrying on behind his back with his brother? Yeah...that's a load of BS. If you love someone, you don't even CONSIDER cheating on them. It's not in your vocabulary. If you do cheat, that means you don't love the other person enough to respect them and be honest with them. I really wanted to continue the story as there are so very few well written Emmett/Bella stories. But her behavior makes me wanna call her derogatory names. Emmett as well. You don't do that to your sibling/boyfriend. EVER. If you do & you don't tell them, then that makes the person lower than scum. (
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 9/28
So this is a cheating fic? Damn it. (
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 9/28
She needs to tell Edward & break it off with him if she wants to continue with Emmett. Cheating is wrong.
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 9/28
Okay, I LOVE the Emmett you've created for your story. His personality is more mature, more serious. I'm a little disappointed (tiny bit only), that he's shown nothing but hate for her and then BAM all of a sudden in this chapter, he shows her gentleness & admits he's falling in love with her. I would have LOVED to see the build up, at least in his mind. A little more interaction with his feelings evolving.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 9/28
Okay, first..I laughed at..'Did you think I was stupid? That I wouldn't figure it out on my own?' Well...they have been dating 6 months & apparently she was blindsided by it, sooooo...

And secondly, I do hope that she realizes that she's a hypocrite. She can hardly get mad at him justifiably when she herself hasn't even fully shared who the hell she is.
Bell 1 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I truly don't understand how Issac and Charlie not going to Bella helped. It seems to only have made things worse and there is no way, yet, to find out how it all works out (because the sequel isn't done, or posted).

As much as it stunk to see Emmett and Bella to come together as they did, I must say that was a unique way for her change to have transpired. Heck! I didn't actually think Edward would go through with his last act. Paint me shocked when he did though. Then the effect of his actions were quite shocking.

I feel horrible that Bella didn't get to see Charlie at all during the 30 years following her change. For both Bella and Charlie, but especially Charlie because he not only lot his son, but his daughter also at such young ages. Yet, he knew his daughter was still out there and couldn't see her, couldn't be in her life.

Then when he wanted to go to her and let her know he passed away, but couldn't, it tore my heart out. I mean, look at what happened because Issac talked Charlie out of his instincts. Charlie knew, he KNEW, what his daughter needed and Issac talked him out of it. Issac may know Bella very well, but I truly believe he didn't know her as a father, like Charlie, does. Charlie may not have been the affectionate type of man/father, but his instincts with Bella were pretty good (in this story).

It's so hard to understand how Emmett and Bella never dated first. Then to go through all that heartache and hurting Edward, and themselves, as they did. :(

GEEZ! This Epilogue seemed so good... seeing them so happy together. Then it took that turn to the sad and devastating. I'm truly upset.

Gosh! I really hope this doesn't change Emmett, or destroy him. I strongly hope it is only a matter of a few days and a maximum of a couple weeks for Bella to get all her demons worked out. I can't stand to see Emmett suffer, not even the short time she ran from him and made him feel her regret and hatred after her change. :( Emmett is such a sweet, caring, thoughtful, and happy man. I just can't stand his heartache. :(

Please, fix this... soon! PLEASE!
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
Well, that sucks! With the ending of the previous chapter, I immediately went to look for the sequel because I couldn't stand how this story was left. However, I was thoroughly saddened and disappointed when I couldn't find it. :(

I sincerely hope your creative juices return soon so I can read the sequel soon. I know, that is selfish of me, but I really liked this Emmett and Bella, so much. The last couple chapters, or so, were so sad. I hope things are going well in your life. Take care and, just know, I am looking forward to the sequel so much that I am doing something I rarely do (because of all the e-mail alerts), I am marking to follow you as an author... maybe that will be encouragement for you also. :)
MrsMajorJ chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
How does she know about the mind reading? Did I skip the part where that was explained?
BlackMoon29 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
My apologies .. that was incredibly rude. I only had the reaction because I really liked the story and was completely invested in it ... only to have such a rough ending. I just wanted to apologize and say it was a really good, well-written story. I enjoyed (except for the ending ... lol)