Reviews for Torn
Bell 1 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I truly don't understand how Issac and Charlie not going to Bella helped. It seems to only have made things worse and there is no way, yet, to find out how it all works out (because the sequel isn't done, or posted).

As much as it stunk to see Emmett and Bella to come together as they did, I must say that was a unique way for her change to have transpired. Heck! I didn't actually think Edward would go through with his last act. Paint me shocked when he did though. Then the effect of his actions were quite shocking.

I feel horrible that Bella didn't get to see Charlie at all during the 30 years following her change. For both Bella and Charlie, but especially Charlie because he not only lot his son, but his daughter also at such young ages. Yet, he knew his daughter was still out there and couldn't see her, couldn't be in her life.

Then when he wanted to go to her and let her know he passed away, but couldn't, it tore my heart out. I mean, look at what happened because Issac talked Charlie out of his instincts. Charlie knew, he KNEW, what his daughter needed and Issac talked him out of it. Issac may know Bella very well, but I truly believe he didn't know her as a father, like Charlie, does. Charlie may not have been the affectionate type of man/father, but his instincts with Bella were pretty good (in this story).

It's so hard to understand how Emmett and Bella never dated first. Then to go through all that heartache and hurting Edward, and themselves, as they did. :(

GEEZ! This Epilogue seemed so good... seeing them so happy together. Then it took that turn to the sad and devastating. I'm truly upset.

Gosh! I really hope this doesn't change Emmett, or destroy him. I strongly hope it is only a matter of a few days and a maximum of a couple weeks for Bella to get all her demons worked out. I can't stand to see Emmett suffer, not even the short time she ran from him and made him feel her regret and hatred after her change. :( Emmett is such a sweet, caring, thoughtful, and happy man. I just can't stand his heartache. :(

Please, fix this... soon! PLEASE!
Bell 1 chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
Well, that sucks! With the ending of the previous chapter, I immediately went to look for the sequel because I couldn't stand how this story was left. However, I was thoroughly saddened and disappointed when I couldn't find it. :(

I sincerely hope your creative juices return soon so I can read the sequel soon. I know, that is selfish of me, but I really liked this Emmett and Bella, so much. The last couple chapters, or so, were so sad. I hope things are going well in your life. Take care and, just know, I am looking forward to the sequel so much that I am doing something I rarely do (because of all the e-mail alerts), I am marking to follow you as an author... maybe that will be encouragement for you also. :)
MrsMajorJ chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
How does she know about the mind reading? Did I skip the part where that was explained?
BlackMoon29 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
My apologies .. that was incredibly rude. I only had the reaction because I really liked the story and was completely invested in it ... only to have such a rough ending. I just wanted to apologize and say it was a really good, well-written story. I enjoyed (except for the ending ... lol)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
...I hate you...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
hahahahahahahahaha! Much better than the real bellas reaction!
CatyAnn chapter 26 . 3/16/2013
SEQUEAL!
jessa76 chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
was just rereading this again and i so want broken to start but not so sure i want bella to have a happy ending i love em and feel so bad for him she said her family is all gone well that is a slap in the face to him i do not care for rose but maybe he needs to find a happy ending and if rose could show up and give him that i could live with it. but please do broken soon
angelicmethod chapter 26 . 3/17/2012
Great story but a very unexpected ending... Sad to see Emmett as the broken one in the end...

Good work though.
paulandsethlover69 chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
LOVED THE STORY! But u made me cry all through the last chapter, and i wish she didn't leave. can't wait to read the other storys. biibii.
1CullenFan chapter 26 . 5/11/2011
great story! Wonderfully written :o) I can't wait to read the sequal!
HokusKaeru49 chapter 26 . 5/10/2011
Theres somethings that get to you and watching (or rather reading) this got to me. thank you for sharing your wonderful story with all of us on here. this was my first Twilight Emmett and Bella pairing. So it spoke to me loudest. I will always remember this story and i will be awaiting the Squeal to see what will happen to Emmett and Bella. Thanks again for this.
rwarrr chapter 25 . 4/12/2011
that's was fukin' awesome :) i LOVE it
melissaeatsbabies chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
I lovee it(:
MGA-Middy chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Awww I love the ending! Though I of course hate that Bella left, I cant wait for the sequeal!