Reviews for Two Scots and a TARDIS
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is really good! Very in character, and I love the ending. Thank you so much!
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I hate to turn this into a message board but Scotty has worn a kilt. He was in full-dress with bagpipes at Spock's Funeral in wrath of Khan.

Only thing that would make this more Scottish was if you included Carson Beckett somehow.
Anonymized Artichoke chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh my goodness, the sheer Scottishness of it all was overpoweringly adorable.
The Gnomist chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
ha

awsome

2 scotts awsomeness

but i do wonder if scotie is courious bought the kilt...

i mean if hes from the future earth and all'do people even wear kilts in da 23 century?
ParchmentRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This just has to be read out loud. :D

Great job - you've nailed Scotty! Sadly, I've never seen a DW episode with Jamie in it, but I want to now. Thanks for writing this; I really enjoyed reading it.
Derek Metaltron chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh, this was just golden as an idea, and likewise I can't believe I've never thought of Jamie and Scotty in the same fic before. I loved all the varied contrasts between the Enterprise and the TARDIS as well.

I wonder what other Trek/Who character fics could be done? I think Q and the Master would be entertaining...
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I can't believe I never thought to picture those two together. Heh. Only thing is I don't see Scotty giving up that easily for a wee peek at the engines...wherever they might be. Maybe he was planning to get Jamie drunk and out of the way first? lol