Reviews for The Gift
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 6/5
Hahahahaha! All it took was a single keychain.
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
*snicker* poor scarecrow
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
.Gosh.
You know what? About three months ago I was looking like some madman for this badass fic I've read. I only remembered Sakura having Kakashi as a lover and also Itachi - who was acting quite possessive towards her.
Guess what? I never found it - 'til now that is ;D It appears the believe; " we'll find the things we're looking for when we least expect it " , applies here perfectly **
craizypet chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ha ha, lol. love it! i love sakura in this story, and you did a good job making her non-sluttish. no, that wasnt sarcasm, i am meaning that it anyone else had tried to write the same story, with the same type of plot line, they would fail, crash and burn at trying to write her non-sluttish! so good job, i enjoyed that! humour and romance!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Haha. Great!
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
haha, that was cute. would've loved more SakuraItachi smut, but then again, i AM a perv. lol, ;P

It was so cute, lol, cant get over it. The keyring was hell funny. ;)
keemirain chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOL that was sweet.

If ANY of my friends give me that, I'd laugh and love it too.

Of course -_- I do get keychains alot. I just lose them.

I liked the whole storyline (X
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
now this is worth voting for! Great oneshot, loved the ending, just absolute great stuff~
Gluttony09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
aw, I love the nonmassacre ItaSaku in the story!
musicmiss18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i think it would be cool to see noodles spelling out you will die, and i so want that key chain _
Annabelinda Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I was excited when I saw your name among the list for vesper chan's contest, but I was just a tad disappointed. It isn't as good as your normal stuff, but I guess, in the end, it is a bit profound. All in all, it was a good story, just not up to YOUR full potential! A pleasent read, a pleasent read, it especially helps that we seem to have the same views on romance, maybe that is why I like your stories so much. Well written, and I liked the way you used the special words, especially the music box. One really does have to get creative with that word, and creative you did get.

Yours truly,

Annabelinda
ShelbySabaku chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ok so this story was in one word. Fabulous. Amazing job!
xItachi-lover18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I want this keycain!

I loved it.. 33
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow lol, where'd you get THAT keychain? i want it! lol
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh god, that was awesome. A keychain? Wow. Great story!