Reviews for Breaking the Rules
sujari6 chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Great story. I hope his memories don't come back too soon.
MiZpamier chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
no way,

this story is epic!

please tell me that there is a hidden button somewhere for the next chapters?

Ahsilaa chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I love this shit. It Is awesome. U HAVE to carry it on otherwise I'll die
Coalesced chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
It just feels a little wrong that bella brainwashed Edward into liking her. I mean if it was solely for the mission I guess it's alright. But then again, I wouldn't want edward to fall online with bella because he was brainwashed :X anyway update soon, I'm sure you'll do it well ;)
ChocolateLover82 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
nice turne of events there :)
MissMy chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
interesting story.. cant wait to
starshine489 chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Oh wow! The suspense is totally killing me! R u going to go with the traditional pairings (Jasper/Alice, etc.), or are u going to mix it up a bit? Personally, I've always loved Jasper/Bella pairings... Just some food for thought :)

When r u going to update gain? Please, please make it sooner rather than later!
usagi.cullen chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Found your story on Twilighted. Really interesting thus far. Looking forward to where you take this, especially since Emmett and Jasper are now on the hunt for Edward.
skyblueclouds chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
o exciting!
iluvtwilight93 chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
i wonder what happend to edward?

anyways, hope you update soon!
skyblueclouds chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
YOU FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH O MY GOSH! you know i've always wonder does earth have a smiley face or a frowny face? ... ok ya i'm not that ditzy (ignore the laughing of everyone who knows me they lie!) anyways luv the story so funny human catches the vamp. and it's made even better because i cant even begin to guess why they've taken him so it will be an entertaining surprise when i find out! :)
iluvtwilight93 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
really like this story!

can't wait to read more! :D
iluvtwilight93 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
really interesting story!
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I lovee this story!
skyblueclouds chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
badabadaba i'm luvin it! original, cool, and magnifique! lol cant wait for the next chapter! :)