Reviews for No one knows
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
I love it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon )
piperanna chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
i understand real life, please know that we as your readers are here waiting and ready for your next chapter. Cant wait.
piperanna chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
oh my gosh i found this story on a favorite page of another author I read, i love it already.
Elena Masen chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I like it (:
nikkielynn chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
hey take ur time i love where ur going with this and i hope u dont loose ur insperation keep it up
Amanda chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
I luv your story, I feel bad for Bella, though! And, hey my name's Amanda too!
Cheekyy.Kikii chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON!
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
OMG WTF AW... POOR BELLA I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THIS STORY AND YET I LOVE IT AND CANT STOP READING IT I HOPE TO HIGH HEAVENS THAT THEY GET THAT BASTARD PUT IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY THANKS FOR WRITING THIS STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH I GUESS I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER Twilightaddict63 LOL HEY THATS FUNNY IM A TWILIGHT ADDICT TO AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HM I WONDER WHAT TIME IT IS OVER THERE YOU ARE PROBABLY ASLEEP CONSIDERING ITS 11:45PM WHERE IM AT WELL NIGHT TALK TO YA WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTERS UP I GUESS BYE!
bite-me-cullen.just-do-it0304 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
cant wait for the next chapter! james is going down! lol thanks for the shout out in chapter 4!
shopping-pixie chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Luv the chapter Pleze update again asap! :;)
Beth Ann Denney chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
great story can't wait for more :-)
Midori Heiwa chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
its very good. perhaps you should check your chapters for grammer and missed letters. i noticed that often 'you' was supposed to be 'your' same with are and our. other wise great. lookout for those homophones though.
MySilentEmoSide chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
this was redally good! poor bella! no one should ever have to go though that! update soon!
itisimpossibletomakeaname chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
please update!
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
wow:) i cant wait to read more!