Reviews for The Spell of Love A Scooby Doo Love Story
Skyefan chapter 1 . 5/30
OMG! It is TOTALLY fantastic! I knew and always wanted Shaggy and Velma to be together! So romantic! Please write another story!
Velma lover chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hehehe I love this!
CopperMax chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww...
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awww :')
dreamiestnightmare13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh my god! So incredibly adorable! I'm not usually one for massive mushy-ness but this is an exception! Loved it! :)
Crystal Dragon's Blood chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I totally agree with you, guys get free game but lower then that they get the living daylights betin out of em. Though, like daphne discoverd, its not fun to let them have all the fun. haha great story. love what scoob did at the end!
Sadistic Sapiosexual chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love it ur a great writer!
fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
good story. i love fred/daphhne. thats hailours" if a guy goes below the shoulders, dont be afraid to beat the daylights out of him" i am SO going to follow that advice. seriously. good story and keep writing. i think you will go far :)
Speadee chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good job on the feelings and difficulty of confession! I know that terrible feeling of being betrayed or having your expectations shattered. It is painful, and you described that well. That is the reason I can't trust people or expect too much. I'm glad they all got together.
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING.

i never liked the idea of velma and shaggy but you made it seem so cool and extremly sweet that i just got sucked into it!

lol

your so awsome sensei!
Hazmonster chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awwww! :') So cute! I'm a huge Fraphne addict haha, this is absolutely brilliant, amazing, perfect! Favourited!
SpongeAddict chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
!

I loved this. SO much. Oh my gosh. This was the most adorable thing ever! *adds to faves*
Daphne J chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i really hope the near future is, like, now! (heh just pulled a shaggy...) anywho, i am captivated and an instant fan! im a sucker for romance, especially daph/freddie, and my bff is velms/shagster

AMAZING JOB!
Jazzola chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You know what? This has got to be one of my favourite Fraphne/Shelma stories ever! I love how you've done this! It is so amazing. Beautiful.

Thank you so much for putting this up!

Jazzola :)