Reviews for Blonde on Blonde: The Remix
sandra70 chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
Thank you so much for this story, this is great-great writing. Love Love Love Agnes, that's just what she would've done. Love the inner monologues, love the dialogue... your writing is pointed, witty, spicy...

I Read this during a boring train ride and was smiling all the way through.

From here on there are many many stories to be told - pleeeeease?
sandra70 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
great start.

I am very curious to read more!
Ieyre chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
What an entertaining rewrite of the events of the Sam arc. I really loved the way you incorporated Agnes in particular into the story, and (as usual) you have David and Maddie's voices down perfectly. They're inner narratives were lovely, poignant and totally what I imagine each thinking about the other.

Lovely.
kim chapter 19 . 6/8/2010
Loved every single chapter. Great job.
Missing Linka chapter 19 . 10/31/2009
I absolutely love your take on the whole Sam thing ...

And I love the way you described our favorite characters!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
gypsymuse chapter 19 . 10/29/2009
What an absolute delight. Your characterizations, your dialogue, all the little details were spot-on. Thank you!
Madeleine Gilbert chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
Ann Radcliffe? Gothic Division? Udolpho Publishing? "Taller heroes"? Oh. My. Goodness!

What a great coda to an excellent story! It's the right, sparkling up-note. And, of course, the tale itself is a perfect launching point for continuing your AU if you ever decide to do so. I hope you will. You've such a sense of comedy (one that I envy), skill with dialogue, insight to characters, the ability to balance dialogue, action and exposition, a good grasp of plotting: really the complete package as far as a writer's concerned. I'll definitely keep reading.

Thanks, GR, for giving me, the Moonlighting non-fan, a more enjoyable ride with this remix than the original series ever did.
graycav56 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wonderful story. I actually could view the characters in my head...hear them speak these lines. I cannot think of any higher praise for such a wonderful piece of fan fiction.
dihop chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed before now. This story is a gem...very true to the characters, and the show while putting your own special spin on it. You have a gift with a phrase.

Hope there's more coming.

diane
Ro38 chapter 18 . 10/14/2009
AWESOME chapter, yes i hate to see this story end! Love your take on this BIG part of the tv show! You are such a great writer! Thanks for writing!
Madeleine Gilbert chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
There's something very satisfying about this chapter, a sense of events starting to come full circle. Love the way Sam's nastier qualities are drawn out to their logical progression and become instrument by which Maddie recognizes how much he's remained the same since his first proposal, versus how much she's changed. And then it plays out later in actions when Maddie is surprised by Agnes' expectation that she'll be reprimanded and fired. Would the Maddie of 20 years prior have acted differently? The undercurrents here lead me to believe, yes, she would.

I also had to laugh out loud at Agnes' indignation at NOT being considered capable of deviousness...and Maddie's conception that *she's* the one running the kindergarten, when she's more childish in some ways than those she thinks she's supervising.

In a word, this is an excellent piece of storytelling, GR!
missaddy chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
"Sweet little Miss DiPesto as a master manipulator, puppet-string puller extraordinaire." made me laugh out loud.

And also I could picture Ms. DiPesto's facial expression at

“Sam’s not here. He…went back.”

“To space?” Agnes’ eyes widened." (:

Can't wait to read something from David's point of view :)
Ro38 chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
another great great chapter! Keep it coming! AWESOME!
Ro38 chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
WOWEE! Another great chapter! SO much going on,its just tearing me apart! LOL Poor David! Can't wait for the next few chapters!
beesnbears chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
This is the one time that it's a good thing Maddie doesn't react spontaneously!David figured as much when he saw the ring ol' Sam was showing off!

This chapter reminds me of the oldie "It's in His Kiss"...it's in those eyes of his too, Maddie!

This keeps getting better and better GR! Can't wait for the last chapter or two! ;)