Reviews for Set Up
Lofi Lokison chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Hhahahahahah! I love Rukia! that was just to funny! Hahhahahahaha!
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I'm not a huge Bleach fan so I mostly read to see what unexpected method Ichigo would use. Gotta say the story worked better than many I've seen (not Bleach as this is my first fic read in this series) so good job there. I like the almost end part with Rukia though, that was funny.
pnkix chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
oh, yeah, i do love this one! great job!
meosan chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw i thought byakuya is gonna beat the crap outta ichigo because maybe the kiss he had with renji was actually renji's first kissX3 but still luv it!3
Orochimochi chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was great! I love how you had Byakuya so possesive over Renji and how they played the joke on Ichigo.
Oujo3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Cute story! It seems like Ichigo would do something like that!
dragongirl5k5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
So funny! I luved it!
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Cute and fluffy. I loved it. Reminded me sorta of another ficcie I read but it was Yoruichi doing the set up and that one was shorter and a lil less romance. Though I liked both I kinda liked this more though. Because it's longer and had the scene where Renji tried to walk off and Byakuya went after him. This had a little more romantic fluff, Renji tiny bit angsty for not believing he could be loved by Byakuya I love it. (sry if offends you your story to being compared but I'm honest when I review. This is actually a positive review!

I like Byakuya being possessive over Renji. Some of the parts were funny and fun to read also. I liked how it's Ichigo who was the one to get them together. That's unexpected of him but I think it's brilliant. I should be sleeping but I had to read this it's my OTP.
kittykat1412 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
XD you rock! i fell off of my bed laughing at the threesom thing