Reviews for Unit 7RX
Ninja-bunny08 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ah damnit! Just when i thought i had a original Idea no one had yet... You already wrote a story about amu being a spying robot human thing... Now i'm sad...
XxChopSueyxX chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
OMG i wonder who died i hope it was AMU'S dad not amu i want an AUMTO :-)
BloodyLiving chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Ikuto used to be a normal human than he and Utau(did i spell that right) got into an accident and were reborn as units. Through no one knows what happened to Utau
Blackkimonootaku chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
I love this story! Please let it be Amu who got shot! Mwahahaha! I am evil! Please please please please! Let Amu get hurt! And she'll nearly die and the only way to save her is to partially change her into a robot! Like a cyborg or a bionic Amu! That'd be the best!

As for ikuto, I always thought that he was really human and he got so hurt in a fight, he nearly died but there's this secret company that turn nearly dying people into Units to save them! That'd make an awesome plot! But if it goes against what you have, it's ok.

Let robot Amu go into a mission and find Utau! Did you forget about her already? Anyway, I hope it's Amu that'll get hurt! Ikuto will kill her dad himself! And everyone saw everything through the web cam! All in all, the best story ever! More power and keep on updating! Awesomeness! Woohoo! The power of Amuto! Long live Amuto and this story!

Black_kimono_otaku. o.O
XNEKOxKITTYxGIRLX chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
I KNOW IKUTO PART HUMAN BUT HE ALMOST DIED THEN AMERICA TURNED HIM INTO A ROBOT :D JUST TOUGHT OF THAT NOW is that is orgin (*0*) im so smart!~
RalnBoW DaSh chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
I bet it was Ikuto who shoot him... update soon Please! Nipah~!
DarkChoclat chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Oh my god. Oh my god. O-H M-Y G-O-D... I almost cried. I love this chapter the best so far! So sad. Please update soon~!
RalnBoW DaSh chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
*crying in a corner because of ending* P-please u-u-update soon *breaks down*
sylvanicara chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
aww darn cliffy n n 80 isnt dat a b so its a b like wtf lol a spy pretending to be a robot nahh lol bye
sylvanicara chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
lol o no they gonna bomb japan o wait this is like WWII lol with pearl harbor lol great rlly bye
sylvanicara chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
wow mystery ooc dats mysterious dun dun dun lol bye
sylvanicara chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
umm that was great ill sorta confused but ill get the hang of it bye
DarkChoclat chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Yay! Please update soon! Hehehe! Ikuto and his violin reunited!
xRinrinx3 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Wow! this is a fresh new idea for an amuto fanfic. :D Hehe, it reminds me of Chobits (that's an anime where a human fell in love with a robot, just in case you don't know. xD it's good. I think your fic can relate a lot.)

hehe. although the end of this chap reminds me of WWII. xl but w.e. Great story so far! :D And yes, the pinky swears are cute :3 *favs*
kanameXakari chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Great story! its a very interstig plot and i cant wait to see what happens.