Reviews for Materia Control
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
XD You should make another one!
Illulian chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awesomeness! Great fic! Luuurv the concept... *fans away steam*
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This story is pure extaccy! I LOVE IT!
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was one hot smut scene, although I feel a bit sorry for Cloud - what will he make of what happened and how he reacted to Sephiroth's touch?
Kyashii chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
\(*O*)/ Wow! This was so amazing. Definitely the sexiest, kinkiest, craziest lemon I've read. I bestow upon you this congratulatory Cloud plushie. *hands over* ;) I love this story!
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well, I've had this open for a long time, but I forgot to get around to READING it.

I haven't seen the cutscene, but I really wish it had a bit more of things like this included. Well, that's what our best writers are for, right? (Also, I have experience with drawing blanks on how to write the sex parts of a story. Recent experience. A lot of it. We should talk on AIM with Kiba again and it'll cure right up.)
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
...This was really good. Nobody really explores the mind control thing, but you've gone for it and suceeded in making something really great. I've got to admit, I really liked it, and the smut helped make my day. And writing in front of your mother? You've got more guts than I do. I write up in my room, on my own.

Not that my smut's any good yet, but I'm sure I'll get better.

Well, see ya.
Valinda Blade chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
this was excellent. Very well wrote, I don't know why you don't think it would win, unless there are things that are really amazing submitted. I really like the idea and the whole of the story.
Amethyst Water Lily chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Damn! That's messed up. I loved it though!
arcnologia chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
absolutely loved it! :D
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Excellent! This story deserves a sequel. It leaves you on the edge of your seat, and makes for an excellent read. A question I have though, is what are his friends thinking during this? shouldn't they be trying to get Cloud back, can they see what him and Sephiroth are doing?
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
XD poor Cloud had no idea what he was getting into... This made me chuckle - Sephiroth's utter confidence was incredibly amusing when placed in stark contrast to Cloud's confusion.
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Nice! I like it!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It's really really good. -
talinsquall chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
If I remember correctly, I had Tifa and Barrett in my party, at the time. While reading this scene, I kept giggling, thinking Tifa and Barrett had to watch this too. I don't know why, perhaps because I'm on a threesome kick right now, but I expected Zack to show up yelling, "Aww, guys! Ya started without me!"