Reviews for Vine, Tree, or Loyalty?
Ybs chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Creepy with a capital C alright...
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nice story. Its nice to see a Xion-fic in general where she's not getting shipped with anyone whose names start with the letter r. Marluxia was very ic. good job.

My only complaint is that sometimes you missed a word or used a verb in the wrong tense. other than that, good job.
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
-Ha, just getting them together in the same room is good for these two-

Well, ya, Marluxia just has a messed up view of 'love', the whole no heart thing and all, ya, it messes with one's view... I liked it though, and just like Axel to be the annoying 'hero' in damn /flaming/ armor to save her... 3 ~Mar
Lyon Ryuushi chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Marly is sadistic as ever.
Craxuan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
M For Sure.
Jazlynn chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow. That was really dark. And beautiful. And simply AWESOME. Much applause to you for writing my challenge!

I really love how you've written the relationship between Marluxia and Xion. You've given Marluxia the dark potential I always knew he had. It was very well portrayed. Especially when Xion became his plants dinner. It seemed very reminiscent of the CoM manga when Naminé was all entangled in vines. You did a good job on that. :]

And on the topic of Marluixa's garden, I really like the dark spin you put on it. It added to the mood of the story, making it very effective. My stomach actually tightened into a knot while reading this. And that is an acomplishment.

And you wrote this just in time for my birthday! :D Nothing says 'Happy Birthday' to me than a response to one of my challenges. x3

You are a very talented writer and you deserve much love. Phenomenal piece of work, dear. This was definitely worth the read. :3

-Jazlynn
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
lovely one-shot, i enjoyed reading it very much.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/3/2009