Reviews for The Gift
Darth Amidala chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
really sad
JudasPriestess1999 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Really good! Love how it linked into the prequels!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This would have made it even darker in the movies!

Great creativity!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love it sad but good
DelilahDeanSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This story was absolutely incredible! It was so imaginative- I'd never heard of making PADME the one with visions! This was absolutely ingenious!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
sooo sad and touching ):
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
o.o This is a WONDERFUL take on the what-if question of their abilities being switched! This story was well-thought, well-written, and tragic yet still enjoyable. GREAT job with this- I love it! bd
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was so beautiful and painfully tragic. (Just like canon.)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh my gosh. That was amazing! I love the idea of Padme being the one with premonitions instead of Anakin, it makes his downfall all the more tragic, I think. It was a wonderful story - nice work!
Darth Lawyer chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is a very good story, well written, dramatic and based on an interesting premise. What's even more interesting is that the reversal changes nothing about the outcome.

"Padmé had never before seen anyone so beautiful, so tempting, or so deadly."

"She knew that she loved him. And she knew that he was almost certainly going to kill her."

This is a subjective impression, but the way you use the word 'tempting' in that context makes it sound like she's attracted to him because of his looks (and that's okay, but I would think it isn't the main reason why she loves him), and also, that she is attracted to the darkness/danger he represents. While that's a fascinating idea which could work in other circumstances, I don't think it's in character for Padmé the way she is portrayed in canon.

Other than that, your characterisation of both Padmé and Anakin is very good. I enjoyed reading this.
Somerled Ryoo chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wonderfully written :)
angie chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Beautifully written piece on Anakin and Padme, with the same result, but hope at the end!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Looks like it didn't make any difference at all meaning there was really no point to the change.