Reviews for Shape
cat of the shadows chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
You had me on the edge of my seat, ma cheri 3
Laquadragon chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
I loved it! I'll love it forever. Your sense of comedy is hilarious! I keep bursting into laughter just rememberind it. I loved the line, "She's your damn child and she won't get out."... well, that's one line I love. I just can't remember the other ones. And I read all chapters today. Curse my brain. Well I am re-reading this. It. Is. Awesome!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Loved it! Amazing job!

CloudGazer15
HK47 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
again a great story, i loved it all the way through, although i was hoping for a bit more dark scott, mainly as i dislike the boy scout goody two shoes, and loved the side of him you created. all in all a fantastic story and much loves 3
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Jupiter Light chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
OMG i love this so sweet at the end *sigh* good job
Dholefire chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Hey alexmonalisa:

This last chapter was really sweet. I like how it was happy, withOUT being fluffy. I like the well rounded style of this chapter, as well as the cute ending. [Completely ADORABLE!] There are a few French grammar errors-it's "Ma soeur" not "mon soeur" and it's 'JE T'AIME' NOT 'JE'TAIME' ! SERIOUSLY! IT REALLY BUGS ME! Also, It's 'Tu sais je t'aime.' Not 'Vous savez que je vous aime." It's really, really bad grammar. I'm not quite sure that my translation is correct, but its A LOT more correct than yours [sry-brutal honesty!]. But its a really good story XD!

Dholefire
cherish15 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
I loved it all the way through. The baby part was hilarious! I still go with my first opinion of Scott nothing can excuse that he is certifiably insane in every way possible lol! I really enjoyed it.

Cherish15
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
It was my pleasure to be your beta for this story. I really loved how you tied all the loose ends together. And Remy and Rogue being parents is just aww worthy! Loved it!

Prince Gohan chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Great chapter. Although I really think Remy should of just blown scott to the firy pits of hell. but I guess the story dose need a villain. hope to read more soon.

until then,

Remy A.L
Kii chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
Hi

That was AWSOME

I loved it

Id be fine if you ended it

right then and there but

you can make another cahpter.

Seriusly though, that was awsome

Kii-Bye
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Wow this was fantastic. I really liked how you made the drug out to be. And I like how you didn't have Remy kill Scott. That ending really had me though. Rogue may not remember everything about Remy, but her heart does. ] I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Dholefire chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Hey Alexmonalisa:

Aah. The climax. It was really fast-paced, almost too fast, but it was a very enjoyable read.(If you want to slow down the pace you could add more detail.) I like how this story has progressed from its humble beginning. New character-the evil encarnation of Scott! Urgh, he should (or at least THIS version of Scott) be locked up! Very action/tension filled story!

Dholefire

p.s. Will there be an epilogue? I LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS! Ooh! Or maybe a plot twist!
cherish15 chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Wow this is a sad chapter. Scott is certifiably INSANE, but I guess love will do that to you. Can't wait for more.

Cherish15
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Aww! You're too kind with your words. I just make minor changes here and there to your already grand story ;). So, this chapter was really intense. We're seeing a side of Scott I NEVER expected to see, and he took her! I couldn't believe it when I finished reading this chapter the first time, and yet it makes sense. There was no way he could have possibly have been as calm as he seemed at the end of this chapter! So good! Update soon!

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »