Reviews for The arrangement
Confused chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Why is this rated m? It doesn't need to be unless I missed some sex scene in accident.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Love it! I wish there were more stories like this around here.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
It was wonderful you truly made it all go together so well
Teyln chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
cute
Vicious Dice chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Bowser and Peach forever!
asha chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You have inspired me! THANKS!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Bowser isn't a dragon,he's a turtle, dragon,lizard type thing. Although I do find the Mama Peach thing adorable!
22darkmoon22 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
are you a por at witing becas u r good ILOVEIT

will thare be a 2
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Great story, Fantastic! I always knew that deep down Bowser isn't all that nasty, wow great imagination. This should be a graphic ramance noval. Or just a nintendo comic strip. But hay great job 10 stars love it every chapter of the way. Very nice work you did wow. Maybe try to make more villians married princess or something. You got a great gift on story telling plus the grammer A is like reading an actual book. Mama mea! :)
gabbypie64 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
wounderful
fanfickitty77777 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I loved it! This is one of the best bowserpeach stories ever! Its spool sweet!
follow the halo chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Its m rated but theres no smut :( but on the other hand, this is a very good story with a cool plotline. I especially liked the part where Peach scratched the advisor's face. Go Peach!
Shinigami Hollow chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Y'know, I'm not much of a het reader, but damn, if I had to choose a het pairing to like it'd have to be Bowser/Peach, if for no other reason than it's freaking unique (though I know quite a few people love Bowser/Peach it's still unique in a way I can't adequately describe) and asdfghjkl DRAGON, Bowser is a DRAGON. Hee hee

Yeah, I'm weird.

I love your stuff, so insta-fave, I was also wondering if you have any other places you write? Possibly a y!Gallery or LiveJournal or something? :3

Well I'll go be all weird elsewhere now,

Shinigami Hollow
Lover-Of-Icecream chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I really don't know how this is rated M, because there's no adult content. You should change the rating, just so you don't confuse the readers.
maxi chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
why have you marked your history as M