Reviews for The arrangement
Emma chapter 5 . 10/11
AHHHH! This is so good! I love a good fluff.
I absolutely loved it. Good story
Rock Raider chapter 5 . 3/16
And with that, the war between the Toad and Koopa people have now ended. Peach and Bowser are with the person of their dreams, and Bowser's kids finally have a real mother.

Actually, this gives me a segway into something I was thinking of. If you are willing, I would like to see you do a fic about Peach's relationship with Bowser's children. I guess reading Peach's interactions with the Koopalings made me want to see a story that focuses on that. You don't have to if you don't want to though. I just wanted to get that out there.

BTW, I feel the bit of Peach realizing her feelings for Bowser might have been a bit rushed. I mean, she only decided to marry Bowser because of Wendy O's sob story about how distant her mother was. Personally, I think it would've been more realistic if Peach was allotted more days in which to decide, and see how her feelings for Bowser grow. She did have three days until her coronation ceremony after all. That could have allowed for more chances to see stuff like that. I apologize if you were at all offended by this. I just feel I oughta voice that.

Well, anyway, see ya. God Bless.
Confused chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Why is this rated m? It doesn't need to be unless I missed some sex scene in accident.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Love it! I wish there were more stories like this around here.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
It was wonderful you truly made it all go together so well
Teyln chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Vicious Dice chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Bowser and Peach forever!
asha chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You have inspired me! THANKS!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Bowser isn't a dragon,he's a turtle, dragon,lizard type thing. Although I do find the Mama Peach thing adorable!
22darkmoon22 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
are you a por at witing becas u r good ILOVEIT

will thare be a 2
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Great story, Fantastic! I always knew that deep down Bowser isn't all that nasty, wow great imagination. This should be a graphic ramance noval. Or just a nintendo comic strip. But hay great job 10 stars love it every chapter of the way. Very nice work you did wow. Maybe try to make more villians married princess or something. You got a great gift on story telling plus the grammer A is like reading an actual book. Mama mea! :)
gabbypie64 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
fanfickitty77777 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I loved it! This is one of the best bowserpeach stories ever! Its spool sweet!
follow the halo chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Its m rated but theres no smut :( but on the other hand, this is a very good story with a cool plotline. I especially liked the part where Peach scratched the advisor's face. Go Peach!