Reviews for More Than Friends
Tobi Is My Name chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
More please yes? I do indeed enjoy the hesitant!Erik and clueless!Raoul, they are a fascinating pair. As for songs that remind me of Erik/Raoul, When You Say You Love me or You are Loved both by Josh Groban come readily to mind. They're both a bit more classical/romantic than my usual music choices but if Erik sang both or either, it makes me melt. 8#3 Anywho, very much enjoyed this fic and would like more as my fragment sentence hopefully conveyed.
Wolfgirl4423 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Update soon? This is a good sequel :)
DJuliana chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I just finished reading Imaginary Friends (which was outstanding btw, amazing and loved every minute of it. I don't know why, but I do love raoul getting kidnapped for some odd reason and that one was nice enough to supply that kink tenfold, hee plus I love imaginary/inraoul'shead!Erik) but I'm really liking this continuation! I do hope to see more, I'm eager to see the drama of the party and those two finally getting together, it's pure torture to be so close yet so far away, dang it!

Also you mentioned you were looking for new songs? One song I love and really reminds me of Erik/Raoul is "Rain" played by Mai Yamae ( watch?vl9_p-nhZXLg), beautiful lyrics and has actual organ music in it. Best that I can recommend.
rewrittengirl chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I've just been rereading this fic and its predecessor Imaginary Friends, and I just can't believe how utterly amazing it is, and I can't believe how much I forgot that fact! These are practically the only fics that I enjoy R/E in, or at least you're the author I can stand it, because you do it so freaking well. I hate that this fic has been left hanging, but being a fanfic author myself I know how it is to be hard pressed to post in something you've lost muse for. I just want you to know that this story means a lot to me, mostly because of the setup and relationship between Erik and Raoul, and the fact that Philippe, my favorite character in Phantom next to Erik, plays SUCH a huge role. He's never included in fics, and I thank you for that. Please, if you somehow find the muse in your heart, someday continue this amazing fic. Leaving all this UST unresolved is KILLER.

Leffie
paisleygirl chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
This is a wonderful continuation...so far! I love Philippe here, trying to help them, but protecting his brother at the same time...too funny. I still think Raoul needs a bit of a slap...WAKE UP! And Erik is trying so hard, it's truly endearing...wonderful job...PLEASE, PLEASE continue!? :)

I know it's been a few years, but are you still looking for songs that remind us of Erik/Raoul?
karapuui chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
OMG. PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING!

you've not uploaded for so long... please continue with this story! it's so gooood...
anon chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Oh, wow! This story is so incredibly amazing; it's such a shame it hasn't been updated in so long *hint, hint*! Will Raoul ever come clean about the Erik in his head; that all the times he's distracted, it's because he's thinking of Erik - so real-Erik has nothing to be jealous of? Would LOVE to see how that plays out . . . with lots of bonus Worried!Phillipe b/c his brother's "hearing voices" . . . ha! :)

I know it's been a loooong while, but please please please, update?
Eminnis chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Gah! It's confusing! I can't figure out who's talking when those two are in the same room! It's like Raoul's cheating on Erik with...Erik. LOL

Eminnis
Eminnis chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Ooohhh...protective Phillipe (sp?) is good.

Eminnis
Kidnapkid chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hi,

It's me again. Kidnapkid. I was wondering if you have a facebook? I've really enjoyed your stories and would like to be internet friends. If you want you can look me up on facebook. My email address is Kidnapkid .(Minus the spaces) I also think there may be a fb link on my ffn bio page. Hope to hear from you.

Allison B. W. aka Kidnapkid
Kidnapkid chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Waaaaaaaa *sob* this story is never going to be continued is it?
Kate in England chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Personally I find 'Talk you down' by the Script really reminds me of Raoul and Eriks relationship, particuarly how you portray them in your fic 'Unmasking the Chains' - which was very good by the way but very sad!:o( - just them using their hearts not their heads and doing everything to save each other really strikes me as 'them'.
Kate in England chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
I don't know whether you check this anymore, but I hope so! It's a great story, extremely well written. I love good fanfiction but sadley can't find it very often. So although I'm sure you're busy please, please continue to write this! It's been making me smile so much thinking about all the ridiculous confusion and cute obliviousness of Raoul and I thought 'Imaginary Friends' was awesome. Please consider taking this up again as a project, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants you to and once again you have a great writing style! Thank you for writing such fabulous work to begin with.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Whenever I think of Erik and Raoul, I think of sad, soft songs, actually. Mostly this fic, cause their relationship seems so melancholy.

It's been almost a year since your last update, but I know that you're on hiatus for most your stories. I must be honest, I'm rather disappointed. But I'll be fine, because, even though you'll probably never finish 'More than Friends' and 'La Belle et La Bete', I still really enjoyed what you wrote.

You have your reasons for quitting fanfiction, and I understand that. Just know that I will always love reading your fics )
Nancy Elena Victoria chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Write more on this one? PLEASE? It's my current favorite one of your peices. I Really wanna know what happens with these two! :(

Pleasepleasepleaseplease write more? It's so awesome. :D