Reviews for The Rogue 1: Breathing
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ooooohhhh I can't wait to see what you do with the next part of this series. Magneto's dreams would scare me just as much as Wolverine's. Thanks for writing another intriguing tale...on to part 2!
Abeytu chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I understand this is a prequel to the fatale story, but are you thinking of continuing this time frame?
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was simply awesome! I was moved by Rogue's plight as the voices came back. Her decision to leave with Logan was a smart one for I believe that it is what has allowed her to obtain her sanity.

Thanks for this prologue, it was an interesting aspect especially since it is Rogue and not Chere. I've missed Rogue and I look forward to the next update to Without a Trace.

Thanks so much for sharing, it's a new favorite!
Irual chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
HI

finally I have the chance to type up some much overdo reviews

I appoligise for taking so long. This is a great companion piece and the characterisation od Rogue and Logan is WONDERFUL

please Do consider me a HUGE fan especially of your many versions of the different X men.

I DO hope you show more of Rogue's retaining various powers I think that actually makes much more sense than her just having all the downsides of having all the psyche's stuck in her mind. in an evolutionary sense there is alot more upside when she can retain the benificial bits too.

also I like how you are showing her trying to deal with things and not just feeling sorry for herself or waiting for some magic fix.

please DO write more as time allows and I promisr to try and get to more official reviews of your stuff I just get so blown away when I read it I have to stop typing and enjoy the afterglow and I run out of day and energy for reviews alot of the time. but I have read most of your x men stuff and I LOVE it all.

I so hope you have time for updates on the funny one ( and that Emma's mechanations work out for all concerned.)

If you need ideas on how to continue to torment a hormonal young man with girl related activies just ask ;) I have a little brother and 2 sisters that used to pick on him something fierce and I'm sure some of their ideas would work for a bf kind of picking on :)

thanks your friend and fan Irual

PS, I am giving out virtual cookies as a ratings scale and as an author you are definately a bakers dozen just to start

Icequeenkitty in the DWD section is that way too but so far only you and she start out that high :)

if you LIKE virtual cookies I can give you some per review ( just as added incentive you understand) Although it's entirely up to you
Heavenmetal chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
briliant. I think a lot of people feel for Rogue because she can't touch or be touch without risking hurting someone. Few writers consider that it's just as dangerous to her.
starlight2twilight chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I really like this, but I think this would be a B.A. prologue to Without a Trace. Seriously. It packs a lot into just a little bit. It's a lot of story, lots of emotion, lots of back story but it's not very long. Excellent :)

But I'm going to be totally biased since Without a Trace is like, one of my favorite stories.
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow. Sounds like she was really depressed with the pressure of having the voices, memories and sensations of guys. I'm glad Logan did the right thing. Bobby would totally have suffocated her and now, at least she's breathing. That's important. *Grin* Then she can keep herself to herself and become who she is. Very nice.

I just sensed a description of depression in her face when she spoke with Logan and he noticed her "deadened eyes." Will there be more or not? It's great if there's not more because you have so many fics to inform us of these wonderful people.

ROF
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow, this was wonderfully filled with emotions. From Rogue's feelings for Bobby, to her trying to be herself amidst the different voices in her head. Wonderful to see the beginning of one of your great stories. I really hope I see more updates from you. It really doesn't matter which story, since I do happen to enjoy them all!

Joey
Tearlit chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was really well done. And I like that she never loved Bobby, though I feel sorry for her that it took her so long to figure that out.
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Loved it. The perfect beginning. Or the perfect end? Wichever, it was perfect.