Reviews for Hateful Insecurity
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
... -_- excuuuuuse me but Japanese culture can't even touch Korean culture.,, and the hallyu wave is taking over the world right now... And korea's economy is doing well... Get your facts right. Koreans are proud people and although japanese culture is great, we're much too proud to envy them!
laurennomnom chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. I am a proud pureblood Korean, and really, I HATE japan's government for not even teaching their kids about everything they did to Korea. I mean really, America taught us about the native Americans, the german know what they did wrong and repent, but freakin Japan does no fucking thing about it and Koreans hate that. You really brought that all to life here and I really appreciate it. Thanks.
vordella chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So bootiul.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I'm always sad how no one ever acknowledges South Korea's things and always praises Japan. _
Forgive and Forget chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Everyone loved Japan..until Gangnam Style came along *shot*
Nonetheless, it was a beautiful story and actually I only decided to review after I reread it again. The same emotions poured as it did the last time.
Good job!
Angelwings228 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was beautiful fic, it really portrayed that Kiku is not the perfect Asian and that Yong Soo is not a complete spaz.

Yes, i'm korean, and i hate to be biased on this so i'll try not to.

Now that i think of it, not many people know what really happened during the Japanese occupation.

But the strange thing is that i love manga and Hetalia (though i must admit that Hidekaz is biased on Korea.) so much that its hard to say what i really think about it.

Japan needs to hurry up and admit that these things did really happen and Korea needs to forgive them.

no matter how hard it is.

thanks for the awesome fic!
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Poor Korea :(

I read somewhere that Japan would've given the human research to Russia if the U.S. refused to take it (idk if that's true).

Anyways, great fic. Your a good writer, especially considering that Korea is such a happy-go-lucky character.
kloudklocvalley chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I've read the books at my school library, and I have to admit, Unit 731 shows the ugly side of America. Makes me glad that I went to England rather than the 'Land of Oppotunities'. Reminds me why I wasn't very fond of the US to begin with.

As a Korean, I feel that this fic protrays our nation perfectly. Japan really was an outright monster to Korea and China especially, spoilt by Western powers, but they were pretty ambitious to begin with, anyway. Somewhat like a confused, misled teenager...bah, I'm letting my biased, ugly side come out again!

And I do suppose we'd all rather go through hell before admitting that we're jealous of the Japanese, me included.

I don't especially like Hetalia, particularly because the author is a biased bitch, but the idea is quite interesting, so I stick by and maybe write a fic or two from time to time. All in all, I like this story a lot.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I do believe I was about to cry but as a true Korean I KOREAN'D UP AND HELD IT ALL IN. :'I

Wonderfully written.

Didn't know he could be go angsty, but there you go.
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Intense and superbly written. The interactions between Korea and Japan were very well portrayed, and Korea's confessions nearly brought this reader to tears. Thank you for uploading. Excellent work.
Midnightxwolfx chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I feel so sad~ I love Korea! He's the best! I always thought he was one of those characters that younger people would navigate towards because he's totally not serious about anything.

Serious Korea is flippin awesome too :D
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wah! :) Very well-done~
burst 'N bloom chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
as a fellow korean, i gotta say, this definitely struck a chord in me, in a good angsty way of course. & i really enjoyed this korea cause he's so much more realistic than the one in hetalia -_-;

either way, great job and i loved it! keep it up :)
tragiang chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was quite serious story, it was definitely well done. I was so drawn to what Korea felt and said. It was heart-moving, and scary at the same time. I don't think I would want to dig deeper into the meaning though, it would be quite depressing that way. Good job by the way, it was a well done piece!
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD